3do Wc

Edfilho

Cry some more!
Are the 3DO versions of WC games playable in a pc with an emulator? Is positive, I'd track down original copies...

BTW, would SWC for mac be playble in a modern Mac?

No, there's no working 3DO Emulator as of yet.

(I *believe* modern Macs can play the WCs, but I'm not really sure - I paid about $20 for a top-of-the-line-1996-Mac for my setup.:))

aw, chucks.
My sister's got a cute 12" white iBook. It's a nice machine, and runs on OSX and has OS9 (evil!). maybe it would work...

Bandit LOAF said:
No, there's no working 3DO Emulator as of yet.
The good news, though, is that 3DOs aren't very expensive or hard to come by at all, so getting one set up on your TV doesn't really require any more effort than getting an emulator rigged up on your PC.

As a matter of fact, I need to pick a 3DO up, since my FZ-10 recently died in a horrible electricity-related disaster that rendered my house almost entirely devoid of electrical devices, down to and including light bulbs.

Good times.

Just bought SWC to play on my G3 450 tower. Graphics ran REAL fast. Watching the animatics of Paladin cracks me up.

IMHO, go on eBay and get a 630 Quadra model to play this game.
WC3 and WC 4 run just fine on my G3. I enjoy playing WC3 b/c of Jennifer Macdonald, and I like playing WC 4 for the story and the gameplay.

The MAC ad was funny.

Yeah, old consoles and computers rock. It would be very cool to get a Mac for 20 bucks. And an Amiga. And an MSX.

MSX, for those who don't know, was a very popular 8 bit computer in the 80's in places like Japan, Russia, Finland, Brazil, England and Spain.

i need to have wc3 again... a cd is cracked, someone stepped on it, and i get any 3do games over here again

Back