I was enjoying how everyone was posting random stuff to this thread...

Poof, just like that, back to the top!

If Maniac dies in WC1 then pilots still tell the transport story later in the game... but they attributes the accident to "Lieutenant Bhutto" instead of Lieutenant Marshall.

Try knowing that and reading CNN.com with a straight face today.

If Maniac dies in WC1 then pilots still tell the transport story later in the game... but they attributes the accident to "Lieutenant Bhutto" instead of Lieutenant Marshall.

Uh oh...now Archer's job is on the line...maybe she'll be thrown out of the airlock to join Knight in DOS.

But seriously, that did cause my second reading of that story to be somewhat altered....

It's even worse today now that they say she hit her head on the sunroof lever and fractured her skull as she was trying to duck back into the car.

"On tonight's episode, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton confesses her love for Wing Commander II and reveals how it impacted her political career - 'Seeing the influence that Sparks had over the main characters proved to me how important the little people can be in society'.

Don't miss special guests Richard Karn and Billy Mays as they talk through some beard related emotional issues sci-fi gamers just HAVE to hear! After that, LOAF will host a debate of industry experts over the issues surrounding the WC movie and how it fits in with the games. Thought the debate was over? THINK AGAIN! Has Arena altered the way fans old and new look at the movie? Is it really possible that both worlds can co-exist? Are they really the same world?"

"All this and more , right after these messages..."

I was thinking something more along the lines of LOAF laying the smackdown on pseudo-intellectuals rather than a Wing Commander specific show.

Back