“Day Break” thirteen part ABC miniseries event!

Ace Rimmer

Spaceman
Anybody watch part one last night? There should be an encore presentation sometime this weekend. It was the best “Groundhog Day” scenario since the SG-1 episode “Window of Opportunity”!

daybreak.jpg

Wednesdays 9/8c

http://abc.go.com/primetime/schedule/2006-07/daybreak.html
Did you ever have a day so bad you couldn't wait to get past it? The kind of day nothing goes your way, and everything turns out wrong. What would happen if you couldn't put this day behind you…literally?

Today Detective Brett Hopper will be accused of shooting state attorney Alberto Garza. He will offer his rock solid alibi. He will realize he's been framed. And he will run. Then he will wake up and start the day over again. This time he'll do it differently – and will continue to – until he finds out who's framing him, gets his gang witness to court to testify, and until he saves the lives of his loved ones. Hopper has only one advantage in his favor – he remembers everything he did the "day prior" that didn't work. It's a painful way to learn because he also carries the bruises and battle scars from every mistake-filled day.

Taye Diggs (Kevin Hill) stars in an action-packed, thrilling re-imagining of the Groundhog Day concept from director Rob Bowman (The X-Files, Reign of Fire) and the writer of After the Sunset. Hopper must find the delicate balance between doing what's important and what's right to get through this killer day and move on to tomorrow.

If I watched a show at 9 on Wednesdays, how would I have time to get on the internet to complain about how little sense Jericho makes?

If I watched a show at 9 on Wednesdays, how would I have time to get on the internet to complain about how little sense Jericho makes?

Doesn't people who go to the internet to complain about that watch all their TV shows via torrent on their ipods?

I have it on my DVR, I'm hoping on watching half of it tonight, since it's two hours.

EDIT: 13-part miniseries? I thought it was a regular season.

Back