Your WC dream ship?

yeah, that pictures pretty accurate.

No, there was no barn, but the school had a large grassy field between it and the highway, and our impressively intelligent principal had the idea to sell hay bales to decrease the strain on the schools budget. it was a class project for our FFA (future Farmers of America) organization.

Colonel Sanders said:
it was a class project for our FFA (future Farmers of America) organization.

Actually, FFA no longer stands for the Future Farmers of America. It's just the "National FFA Organization" now. Apparently, the liberals down in Indianapolis came to the conclusion a few years back that not all FFA members will become farmers.

Ah memories, back in high school the FFA folks left their pigpen unlocked and me and a buddy let out all 15 or so one night. Not because I'm for animal rights or anything, but because we were drunk and it was pretty funny to see pigs running all over the place. It took a few days for them to find them all scattered throughout town.

Wow! Did this thread ever get off topic fast?!?

Anyways,

[Interrupting noob introduction] Hi I'm Meow Mix and I'm new here!!11!one!1!one!oneonenoob [Interrupting noob introduction/]

And I have something to contribute... on my first post... as a noob... yay...

I find Vampires to be over-rated actully, they're good shooters but nothin extrodinary at full guns compared to other similar Black Widow/ Wolfpack aircraft.

My all-time favorite would have to be the Devastator, if only for it's uniqueness. It is able to carrie weapons of great destructive force and thus shines in it's capacity to blow the s**t out of any giant battleships. Also, after they get upgraded by the alien technology, they get one shot kills at full guns which helps to compensate for the Devastator's slow speed, something a good pilot should be able to compensate for anyways. It's only real set-back is it's ability to burn up fule quicker than a fat SUV on crack. However, if your in a devastator, no worries! You know that you'll get to the target eventully, and when you do, KA-BLAMO!!!

Good to have you here, and, wow, I actually agree with you on pretty much everything you just said. Especially the part about how only pussies can't fly devastators!

Thank you Overmortal! Oh! And before I say anything else I have one off topic question about Wing Commander that I must know the answer to...

OK here goes:

When you turn a ship and the camera angle turns then the ship turns a little after that what causes that? I always figured it was your head turning before the ship turns but now that I am talking to a Wing Commander expert I must know, once and for all, the truth...

I noticed that too but never paid any attention to it. I'd agree with the "leaning against the g forces/into the turn" assumption. I do that while driving...I'd probably do it while flying too.

as far as future farmers of america containing less than 100 percent farmers, I say that political correctiveness of THAT magnitude can go jump in a piranha tank...the lamb is far more valuable.

overmortal said:
My school made us adopt a highway. What a stupid idea. Private schools suck.

What sucks is stupid public schools with a graduation requirement of 30 hours of "voluntary" community service. :mad:

Well yeah, its faster, more agile, carries more missles, and has auto-slide capability. I prefer a Thunderbolt any day but if i have to choose between an Arrow or a Hellcat, I'll take the arrow every time.

Yes, the Thud is slower but it has incredible firepower including a torpedo and a rear turret to handle the more agile interlopers. I either like agility or firepower, both of which the Hellcat is lacking compared to either the Arrow (for agility) or the Thud (for firepower.) Anything that is mediocre in firepower or agility I prefer not to fly (eg. Hellcats, Scimitars, Tarsus.) Get the gyst?

Fenris Ulven said:
ok, i played the wc3 again and i admit that the arrow is better than hellcat.

See!? The evil Hellcat Cult cannot stand against actually trying the fighters...

Back