Wingman bios online?

Crowley

Rear Admiral
Is there any place on the net where I could find bios of the various wingmen in Wing Commanders? I have searched but turned up nil. BTW, the Wing Commander Encyclopaedia appears to be down.

Originally posted by Crowley
So Iceman is a canuck... should've guessed that. But what excactly happened on Vega Nine?

Canuck and proud of id :D

think it got invaded

I don't know that he *tried* to be.
He just kind of happened to turn out that way.
:p
I didn't have any problems with Casey, though. Of course, that might have had something to do with the fact that my ire was directed toward Rachel's inane comments at the end of every mission ('Iceman would have been proud'? Say WHAT!!?? You never even met the guy!).

Seriously, iirc, Iceman's original family was killed, and he remarried. Iceman was gone when Casey was born, and died before he got a chance to take leave.
Although I could be mistaken on the details.
Nor do I recall where I saw that.
As always, please feel free to post corrections.
;)

Originally posted by junior
Seriously, iirc, Iceman's original family was killed, and he remarried. Iceman was gone when Casey was born, and died before he got a chance to take leave.
That's the way I heard it.

Oh my God... Rachel's little comments...:rolleyes:

Small Galaxy

Isn't it amazing how all the "crew," seem to always end up- in one way or another, with varying combinations- IN THE SAME PLACE AND SITUATION?

Rachel being on board the Midway with Blair and meeting Casey, who happens to be Iceman's son? Far-flung.

Also, isn't it amazing that the Kilrathi, despite being lightyears away and from a completely different culture and heritage, speak perfect- and better- English!? WOW!

:eek:

Re: Small Galaxy

Originally posted by Col.Dom

Rachel being on board the Midway with Blair and meeting Casey, who happens to be Iceman's son? Far-flung.

... not to omit the fact that Blair flew with Iceman!!

Originally posted by bonemouth
Good question... But, WHY, WHY, WHY did he have to *try to be* WCP's hero???:(

That make no sense

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Isn't it amazing how all the "crew," seem to always end up- in one way or another, with varying combinations- IN THE SAME PLACE AND SITUATION?

Also, isn't it amazing that the Kilrathi, despite being lightyears away and from a completely different culture and heritage, speak perfect- and better- English!? WOW!

:eek:

Blair was the designer of the Midway and his *father*, he can choose the crew of *his* ship, if he thinks that Wilford,Maniac,Hawk and Rachel are the best for the ship, why not?
And Klingons,Vulcans,Romulans,Minbari,Narns and others also speak english, maybe the english was the original languague of the Seeders.

Originally posted by junior

I didn't have any problems with Casey, though. Of course, that might have had something to do with the fact that my ire was directed toward Rachel's inane comments at the end of every mission ('Iceman would have been proud'? Say WHAT!!?? You never even met the guy!).

But what about the mans rep it can have move impact than rank.
;) If I remember right he was a living lagon.:)

Originally posted by Ghost

And Klingons,Vulcans,Romulans,Minbari,Narns and others also speak english, maybe the english was the original languague of the Seeders.
how about translaters (see star trek communication devises)

Back