Wing Commander Mod for StarCraft

All they got are a few units right? It's not a WC storyline if I looked right, too bad :(

why don't you download those units and all and make a wing commander storyline? give credit to the makers though if you decide to post it up here

It's pretty hard since I wouldn't have the rest of the units, and I don't know anything about making mods, and I havent played with the star craft editor in a long time, I wasen't that great with it either, if someone wants to make the units, I could try my best to make a storyline, and someone else could make the maps/triggers etc.

i can make some good campaigns. but i never did any mods or anything like that. it might be an interesting project.

Hey i can help you ppl to make the mod, I got experience making mod for starcraft, expecially making missions and integrating custom music to it, i you are interesting please e-mail me. I will like to helpp, and I think it will be a cool Idea!

If we're interested in making this happen then lets get something to contact eachother, anyone got icq or something? my number is 55440464, e-mail might be kinda hard to get organised, we could always used mIRC to get together too.

you still interested stormin? I think a 3 man team could give it a shot. seeing how we all have our own little domain to work on

more like 2, i dont know if stormin wants in. gonna have to mail him about it

[Edited by RATM on 07-02-2001 at 01:46]

We are planing to make a Full WC mod on ST, but wee need ppl to make the team, ppl interested pls contact us my icq numer is 52518596

Back