Wing Commander Let's Play.

Digheads

Spaceman
Hey guys I bought most of the series in a bundle about a year ago cause I liked what I saw. I didn't play it right away cause my Joystick was giving me problems, but i decided this past week to just download the 1st game and give it a shot. OMG I LOVED IT! I'm currently on my 11th mission and I can't get enough of it! Best of all my Joystick worked. Now here's the thing I've been thinking of doing a Let's Play of a game for a while now, but I just haven't found a game I truly loved enough to get started on one with all the time and effort involved... until now. Wing Commander though I haven't finished it yet is so fun that if the rest of the series is as good (if not better) I can easily see myself completing it (plus the secret missions and spinoffs). Plus I noticed that there are no Let's Play of the 2nd game let alone of the whole Series (at least that I can find).

Therefore here is my idea that we have a Let's Play of this game with one continuous save file through the whole thing including Privateer 1&2, Armada, Secret Ops, Academy, and though i don't own it yet Righteous Fire. To make it more interesting, after WC 1 I plan on doing the rest completely blind. I also will have it so that every decision is final, no going back to get a possible better outcome, even if it means someone dies.

Those are my ideas for this LP, but I feel something missing from this and that is where you (the community) come in: Is there anything that you would like to see in a full WC Playthrough? Anything you DON'T want to see? Suggestions? Concerns? Words of wisdom? Or anything at all, I am open to hear what you guys think and I want to get the community involved. The only thing I ask is that you stay away from posting spoilers, after all I want to keep this as an authentically blind as possible. Anyway its almost 2 AM and I need to get up in the morning so thank you for you time and have a good day\night.:D

Last edited:
I'm not sure why this thread slipped between the cracks so much, but this is definitely a project you should undertake. I think our audience skews slightly older than the prime demographic for Twitch streams and Let's Play series, and there are a number of them out there, so many people probably already have their fill, but that's no reason not to jump in.

Here's a couple WC2 Let's Plays for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg8PvWFrvG3_5WfwBIaMIaMyB1lnAGjQ6
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF6CC55EE476B8B8A

Back