Wing Commander Discounted Up To 85%! (December 6, 2016)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator

GOG's Winter Sale is heating up, and a selection of Origin and EA games is being discounted this week. The sale page invites you to select up to 10 titles at up to 50% off. Whether intentional or not, the Wing Commander games are currently showing at just $0.89 each, which is actually a whopping 85%! Such a large discount is quite rare and usually requires additional bundled purchases, making this perhaps the best deal on Wing Commander ever. The entire series (broken up into 8 packages at GOG) is just $7.12 - an truly incredible deal. This is a great opportunity to fill out your collection or gift the series to a friend!

--
Original update published on December 6, 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
Try logging in. I see $2.39 at first, and then $0.89 still when I log in.

I was logged in. I know that because it shows up in my "Already Purchased" column.

If I select them (to gift to a friend say), it wants just under $20 for the entire collection.

Hmm... still showing $0.89 for me. Maybe I get a discount for having bought them so many times over and over? :)

I get $0.89, too... but I also own the other EA games on the list. Maybe that's the difference?

You only get the lower price if you buy at least 10 of the games in the bundle. Any that you've already bought count towards the 10, so if you have a lot of those games, they'll all show the lower price.

^^^^ that's the reason.

I check 2 more games on the list I don't have and the price drops from $2.39 to 89 cents.

Back