Wing Commander Collectable Card Game

Valiento

Rear Admiral
I've almost completed my set, but I'm still missing 4 as far as I can tell. Anyone have extras of these they are willing to give away or sell?

the ones I need are part of the Confederacy, the ones I need are:

Geoff Tolwyn promo card.

Longbow Elite Fire Dagger Squadron

Thunderbolt VII Elite Tsunami Squadron

Luck Shift in Battle

Any help would be appreciated. :)

I've probably got one or two of those.. Remind me when we get back from DragonCon.

Awesome, thanks I'll be sure to do that.

Oh, and there is one more I need, Geoffrey Tolwyn Promo card if anyone is willing to sell it.

You know it might be pretty cool if someone designed some kind of software, flashgame, or java version of it, for online play, :).

It could include all the original cards, the 2 promos, plus some new fan cards, :).

By the way, dnasearchr, do you by chance have any of the cards I'm looking for?

Oh I forgot to mention it before but I do have extras of other cards if anyone wants to trade for the ones that I need.

I have the cards but only one copy.

Also I wasn't talking about a software version. Jetlag tried that , but a guess It was too involved and I am no computer programer.

I was thinking more on the lines of some campaign system, some new cards, multiplayer action, ect....

i'm thinking about programming a java application for the card game, but it is quite complicated - people play card games so much easier than computers can

Yeah... jetlag started writing a program at one point... then stopped... then a few of us were going to start it up again... and then didn't...

If you actually want to, it'd be much easier to just develop a module for one of the couple of generic card game playing interfaces out there. There's at least one that's aimed at CCGs, where you'd basically just need to configure a playing area and, import the cards, and some other stuff... and then people playing worry about the rules and actually playing it.

"I've probably got one or two of those.. Remind me when we get back from DragonCon."

So your back now right?

Alright, then I'll remind you in a few days then. If you feel recovered enough between that time :), you can contact me by email.

Though, on related news, I've just won an ebay auction for Wing Commander IV, this last week, and I'm still waiting for the package to come but it appears to have a copy of the Geoffrey Tolwyn promo with it. So I should be able to add that to my collection soon, and remove it off my "request list"(as long as there wasn't any false advertisement going on) :) .

So these should be the main ones I'm after currently;

Confed;

Longbow Elite Fire Dagger Squadron

Thunderbolt VII Elite Tsunami Squadron

Luck Shift in Battle

Yeah, I think we all jumped straight into classes and work on Tuesday -- I'll catch up to CCG requests and people looking for pictures of Saffron Burrows this weekend.

That's good.. people always want the promo cards and there aren't many people willing to give them away.

Well, my ccg cards are about 12 feet behind me on a shelf against the wall below my bed. So far this week I've cleared about two or three feet of stuff away.. so I only have about five feet of stuff to go before I can physically reach my cards again.

Back