Wing COmmander 4 intro!

That would take up a very large chunk of server :( IIRC its over 10 min long (well over 20 min if you include the bar scene, the transit to visit Tolwyn, and Tolwyns conversation - all of which I consider the intro :) ).

C-ya

Well, I do know it's about 200MB in size (I have the DVD version). It includes the barroom scene and up to the first decision point.

Col.Dom said:
I would imagine the DVD-quality WC4 intro to be pure beauty.
Jibbo said:
You call this cheap?
Yup, and I picked it up for just a single dead president about 2 yrs ago

::snickers up his sleeve at the maggotry, who routinely pay much more for this type of item::

The question is which dead president?

Some of us consider a Grant pricey, unless you mean a Washington...

Well, what Jibbo posted was overpriced. There's a guy on ebay selling them with a $25 US buy-it-now all the time. And what Petey posted is the wrong version, the CD one is cheap, the DVD one is more expensive. Years ago I tried to buy that guy's entire stock of WC4 DVDs.. he wanted something like $700 for them though and I wasn't in the mood to spend the money at the time.

Worf said:
The question is which dead president?...
Which one?...
The elemental one, the prime one, that's which.

The "original" G. Dubbs...
(as opposed to the G. Dubbs who currently occupies the office...).

Preacher said:
Which one?...
The elemental one, the prime one, that's which.

The "original" G. Dubbs (as opposed to the G. Dubbs who currently occupies the office...).

Now that's a cheap DVD.

TopGun said:
If you have the PSX Version of WC IV, you could try and get a PSX Movie Viewer

Tried it, doesn't work. The WC movie files for the PSX games use a compression and playback utility that hasn't been used by any other game.

ChrisReid said:
Well, what Jibbo posted was overpriced. There's a guy on ebay selling them with a $25 US buy-it-now all the time. And what Petey posted is the wrong version, the CD one is cheap, the DVD one is more expensive. Years ago I tried to buy that guy's entire stock of WC4 DVDs.. he wanted something like $700 for them though and I wasn't in the mood to spend the money at the time.

Yeah, that was ridiculously high. There were also whole bunch of them on ebay a while back with But-it-Nows at $35 US and no one touched them.

Back