Wing Commander 3 Scramble music (Mission 5 launch music)

maestro434

Rear Admiral
in wing commander 3 you have after you talked with eisen and hobbes an alert launch because kilrathi are attacking and when you see the flightdeck scene after eisen said "this is not a drill!" you hear a song which sounds like another version of the scramble music of wing commander 1 does someone have it or know where to get it because im searching like mad for that song but i cant find it anywhere :( and i dont mean it with background sounds only the music itself and the normal launch music i would like to have too because i cant find it anywhere too :( i hope someone can help me :(

Doesn't exist separate of the video, unfortunately. It was recorded by Oldziey specifically for the cutscene and was "mixed in" with the sound effects.

Doesn't exist separate of the video, unfortunately. It was recorded by Oldziey specifically for the cutscene and was "mixed in" with the sound effects.
Definitely a track I'd like to hear on George's upcoming album.

Definitely a track I'd like to hear on George's upcoming album.

Not likely. That was a cue written for the original game by an entirely different composer (Sanger? Govett?). I don't think George would do it - not only is it not his work, but theres also creative rights involved.

The Fatman is usually pretty chill about these things, though, and he owns the rights to his Wing Commander music... it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility that something could be arranged!

Back