Why do you hate the bed time story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Regret

Spaceman
It wasn't that bad, was it? I posted it here because it isn't supposed to be fanfiction until it has a desent ending and all the posts could be compiled to a readable story.
Besides, if I had posted it in the fan fiction section nobody would reply to it.
So why not give it a try? It gives crazy people like me, TC and Deadman a good place to blow of steam and the rest of you a place to get a good laugh.

I would reply to it. I can't gaurantee a good addition because I am working on my own story at the moment, when I come here I' usually multitaking between work and classes.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would read it in the fan fiction section? Only a handful of people go there?

Death's head: A "good" addition is never required
smile.gif
Just something short, fun or just plain stupid will do.

Those who want to read fan fiction go to the fan fiction zone. Those who don't want to read it, don't go. Don't force fan fiction on those who don't want to read it.

------------------
Barrie "Cpl Hades" Almond
balmond@wcnews.com

You bastards forced Fan Fiction upon us all... If you were in the same country as I am, I'd SUE (no I wouldn't...
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I wouldn't sue anyone... I'm a jolly Canuck
biggrin.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Like I said before. It isn't supposed to be fan fiction yet. Besides, nobody is "forced" to read any of the topics here that they don't "want" to read.

------------------
The time is near.
There are lots days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

It's certainly a lot closer to Fan Fiction than General Wing Commander Chat. I don't think anyone could deny that and justify it. Different people have different opinions and tastes, that's why we have several forums. Posting things to the most appropriate forum is a matter of respect for individuality.

Also, it's probably best if I close this thread. Both sides have spoken their minds, and any further discussion can only lead to repeating the same things over and over again, and -god forbid- heated arguments.

So, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back