Whoa! Crazy?

Shane said:
And hit things. The wall, the table, the floor. My wife thinks I'm having some kind of seizure, I think. Several times she's yelled down, "You okay down there?" I yell something back that usually has the word stupid in it surround by other words not fit for family viewing.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Shane (edited September 22, 2000).]

Yeah, I have that. I usually go strait to the source and punch the comp case itself
smile.gif
It sits on top of the desk, so it's convienent. Then I hear "If you keep pounding on that damn thing, and it quits working altogether, we're NOT buying you another one!" Then comes my string of silent explicitives
smile.gif

------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, some people just WISH they had a PII-266. Not that I want to lose 100mhz clock speed, but as I'm running a laptop your computer probably runs significantly faster anyway, and you can throw in a graphics card and a soundblaster live np. Meanwhile, after a year and a half I'm still in a futile struggle to find a PCI graphics card that will work in my C-DockII.

Not only that, but I don't dare curse out my computer. I came to terms with the fact that it hates me long ago, and I dare not curse at it for fear that is will die and take all my files with it.

Mad Hatter: I hate my Celeron 500. It's one of the most irritating computers I've ever met.

Sigh... I miss my old 486DX 66...

Oh, how I love my strings of expletives.
biggrin.gif

And to shout them out at the most opportune times... Like when I'm being FIRED UPON FROM BEHIND.....
mad.gif
B@$t@rd$!! @$$hole$!!
mad.gif

And when my ship blows up...
mad.gif
$h¡t!!

And taunting them Bugs and 'Cats is good too.
smile.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Everyone loves a good expletive once in a while.

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

[This message has been edited by WildWeasel (edited September 27, 2000).]

Quarto said:
Mad Hatter: I hate my Celeron 500. It's one of the most irritating computers I've ever met.

Sigh... I miss my old 486DX 66...

I'll trade you, even. You can have my nice, smooth running P200 w/32 megs or ram that's overstressed
smile.gif
Smooth running, HA!
smile.gif
I wish.

------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

I have to admit, I didn`t always like my PC, but ever since I upgraded my memory from 32MB to 96MB, bought a new Quantum 8.4 7200rpm HD, and all that for just 250 bucks, I really started enjoying it. Best damn investment I`ve ever made.
smile.gif

Pity, I missed all of those references, esp the one about disk space. Liked the edit though, Q.

And some of you should feel fortunate, our fastest PC is a PII-266, configured, as Dad puts it, as "an office machine".

Anyway, it's always annoying when you're carrier's hangars are gone. Or the entire ship for that matter. But I find the bugs make up for it with the most ridiculous things to say when they kark it: "I am destroyed!" ("Well, duh!") or, "You shall pay for this human!" ("Um, will that be cash or credit card?")

Back