Whoa! Crazy?

MoonStar

Spaceman
Whoa! r u ppl crazy or wot! I mean, like Wing Commander, but u ppl talk about it as if it were real life, or if you were living in the Wing Commander Universe!

Don't you ever think about it and see how weird your acting?

No offence......I just think its a little wierd.

I used to think a little along those lines... you'll get sucked into it eventually.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Lord, but I cannot resist a troll.

I don't think there's anything 'crazy' about a bunch of people hanging around doing something they enjoy. It's probably pretty damn healthy.

I'll tell you what's 'crazy', though -- nay, sick is more the word for it -- the fact that you went through the complicated registration proceedure and then bothered to take the time to post this message with the sole intention of trying to make other people feel bad. Where do you get off? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but we're happy, loser... which is to say, go find someone else to pick on -- but as a word of warning I'll let you know that you won't find anyone as pathetic as yourself to make you feel better at night.

Sorry sorry! I didn't mean to offend anyone!!!!!!

AND IT WASN'T A COMPLICATED REGISTRATION PROCEDURE! I ONLY FILLED IN WHAT WAS NECESSARY!

AND THIS IS A DEMOCRATIC WORLD IS IT NOT. SO THERE! PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT THEY DAMN WELL WANT TO!

and if you say i'm trying to make others feel bad, well, I'm a loser. My posts are just a stoopid croka sh*t.

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited September 21, 2000).]

Now you're just being immature. Since you're a newbie, try reading some of the threads and contributing replies instead of just throwing insults.

MoonStar, there's a reason why you're shown the Rules & Regs before registering. Clearly, however, you didn't read them...

AND THIS IS A DEMOCRATIC WORLD IS IT NOT. SO THERE! PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT THEY DAMN WELL WANT TO!
No, as a matter of fact it isn't. You can only say what we let you say, and we only let you speak if what you're saying doesn't constitute a Rules & Regs violation. Notably, out of your 7 posts so far, at least 5 violated Rule 5, and one more just about violated it. So that's 6 out of 7...

Nice edits, Q. Much better than what likely was there before
smile.gif

Whoa, leave MoonStar alone. I’m sure he’s a cool guy, he just doesn’t understand that fans of some certain media products may discuss it with people all over the world.

Hm, perhaps I'll start collectin the dumbest post on the BB's. Might be usefull for those boring days....

Yes, nice edits indeed, Q.
smile.gif

BTW, MoonStar check out the movie Treekies.
smile.gif
If you think we’re weird you’ll get a huge kick out of that.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited September 21, 2000).]

Yeah MoonDog or whatever, don't f*ck wit the admins. I made the mistake not to long ago and they made me look like a stupid sh*thead.

------------------
Here's to you guy's for doing your job, and for not getting dead (Mac from Speed)

Is this going to be another DarkStar on our hands?
wink2.gif

I'm gonna have to agree with LOAF on this one.

And, I don't know about any of you, but I don't think we treat WC as if it were real life. Any sickoes that think like that would've been weeded out of here long ago.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Dralthi5 said:
I don't know about any of you, but I don't think we treat WC as if it were real life. Any sickoes that think like that would've been weeded out of here long ago.

You mean, no one else thinks WC is r...

gotta go, scramble alert

Ah, way to go, Kris.
wink2.gif

------------------

Nice edits Q. Lets hope that's the end of that
smile.gif

I don't treat WC as if it were real, but when I'm playing, I don't like to be disturbed, because I'm one of those "total immursion" people, who, when plays games, likes to actually "get into" them. Which is why I usually shout a nice string of explicitives when I get shot down
smile.gif
or when I get that "Your carrier has been lost..." etc. And I don't like to be disturbed when I'm here either
smile.gif
Mostly because I'm surrounded by enough disturbances
smile.gif

------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

Ah, yes, I think we've all shouted out our fair share of expletives at moments like those.
smile.gif

------------------

And hit things. The wall, the table, the floor. My wife thinks I'm having some kind of seizure, I think. Several times she's yelled down, "You okay down there?" I yell something back that usually has the word stupid in it surround by other words not fit for family viewing.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Shane (edited September 22, 2000).]

You kind of have to wonder about Moonstar's reasoning. I mean this message board is about Wing Commander. This site is called the Wing Commander Combat Information Center. There are quite a few people here who have put a lot of time and effort into Wing Commander related activities when they were in no way obliged to. Coming and saying "are you people insane?" is not going to illicit the response "Gee you're right! All that time I've spent at this site has been a complete waste."
This is a fan site - what do you expect?

Back