Who do u like blowing out of the sky?

what alliance would u like to fight the most.

• Kilrathi

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Confederation

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • The Union of Border Worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nephilm

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Landreich (out of books)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Firekans

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The Black Lance

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fighting Tolwyn

It seems to me that Tolwyn is alittle old for being a fighter pilot. He was a pilot once but since he became an admiral he would not be flying. His reaction time has slowed plus he probably doesn't have time to maintain currency in fighters and let's face it pulling positive and negative g's are hard on the body.

Now to fight him in a Fleet action or even cap ship to cap ship....well, it would have been glorious:)

MNelson

Re: Fighting Tolwyn

Originally posted by RAMROD
It seems to me that Tolwyn is alittle old for being a fighter pilot. He was a pilot once but since he became an admiral he would not be flying. His reaction time has slowed plus he probably doesn't have time to maintain currency in fighters and let's face it pulling positive and negative g's are hard on the body.

Hey, you can allways teach a old dog new tricks :p

People of that rank, with the exception of, say, General Kasumi from Suikoden, don't lead from the front. As in, they do not lead by example by fighting with the fighters, shooting with the shooters, and indeed flying with the flyers. Besides, you have Seether to challenge (?!?) you.

Seether was a challenge? Damn, all I do is dodge at the very begining and then launch a HS up his ass, then finish up with guns, if need be.

The First time I took out Seether was the first time I flew against him, my difficulty was on medium and I was quite disappointed. I took him out with only a few well placed shots. Then I fought him in the highest difficulty and damn that was tough, it took me like 6 tries before I beat him.

"The only way to lead a good life is to act on your emotion" Heero Yuy-Gundam Wing

Originally posted by WingZero
The First time I took out Seether was the first time I flew against him, my difficulty was on medium and I was quite disappointed. I took him out with only a few well placed shots. Then I fought him in the highest difficulty and damn that was tough, it took me like 6 tries before I beat him.

Most "boss" pilots are like that on the hardest mode in WC games.

So the only reason you replied to my post was to make fun of me and try to make yourself look better. Yeah, you have a life Aries. It really shows your maturity.

So the only reason you replied to my post was to make fun of me and try to make yourself look better. Yeah, you have a life Aries. It really shows your maturity.

Hey now can't we all just get along?

what the hell you talking about? looking through the posts, you posted after me.

i kinda expected not to be accused of something i didn't do, regardless of who they quote.

Back