Who did you smooch, Flint or Rachel?

So in that case are we to believe that Blair and Sosa's relationship is "official"? 'Cause I prefer to follow the games storyline in that regard. (As well as the whole "Tigerheart" thing.)

Tigerheart?

Blair and Sosa don't actually have a relationship - they just have crushes on each other (which Blair does in the game, too - he's very put out when she and Catscratch get together).

Originally Posted by Bandit LOAF
Blair and Sosa don't actually have a relationship - they just have crushes on each other (which Blair does in the game, too - he's very put out when she and Catscratch get together).

He was?

I admit, it's been a few years since I've played WC IV... But I don't think I ever noticed that.

I recall very subtle flirting and stuff between Blair and Sosa. Then again, I have only played the PSX version which is missing like an hour of footage, right?

Blair and Sosa ? no way!! he hardly gave her a look and the scene where he sees Sosa with Catscratch flirting for the 1st time, he dint seem to be pissed off at them but more like surprised asto how far Catscratch had come since the games start. well, thats what it seemed like to me. dont know abt anything after that, i am still playing the game.......

Bandit LOAF said:
Yeah, watch Blair when he first finds out about them (in the 'peas' scene on the Intrepid).

Was that the scene where they're eating in the cafeteria and Sosa's like, "You got me veggies!" And Blair comes up to her and Catscratch and kind of puts them on edge.

Honestly, it never occured to me from watching any exchange between Blair and Sosa that he liked. I guess I'll have to go back and reevaluate those scenes.

I still think though that Blair had a thing for Panther.

Bandit LOAF said:
And the women part.

Then we're probably better of without the stunningly attractive part as well, hehe... Well, at least there's still the two friends part left.

The take away parts game is awesome!

Then again, I have only played the PSX version which is missing like an hour of footage, right?

I'm not sure if it's quite an hour -- possibly. It's missing the entire Circe Series (you automatically go to Speradon) and some less important conversations/choices.

Bandit LOAF said:
Blair and Sosa don't actually have a relationship

Well, Blair shoots himself in the foot when he's alone with Sosa in the middle of the book - but what about the end where she walks in with the bottle of champagne? That seems to hint at something a bit more personal.

Rachel. Found her just more apealing. And at the time i didn't know she made nature documentaries. In the game, i always notice that Rachel flirts with Blair from the start on. Flint is more like a girl, being soft and emotional while Rachel is just a cat that needs gloves when you get near her ;)

The great conundrum....Rachael or Flint.......I totally dig Rachael......any chick that isn't afraid to get dirty, knows more about mechanics than I do, looks like she is a beer drinker, is a woman after my own heart.

Flint.....just seemed to be whiny, but man......she looks good in a flight suit. And that hair!! swoon

If only Cobra was an option......get some jungle fever......hehehehe

But if it was reality, I'd take Rachael.....she is getting better looking as the years go by.....for game play....I'm in like Flint!

Rob

Quite a few characters are 32 in WC3 -- Blair, Maniac, Flint, Cobra... this was the basis for the original WCA pitch, the idea that the WC3 characters would all have been cadets together.

Back