What is considered contraband in this game?

All I know is that transporting captured pilots and this illegal drug called "Brilliance", causes confed pilots to announce you have contraband and start shooting.

since I want to be a "law abiding citizen" in my game, I want to know what else is considered contraband so that I don't have to kill 80 confed gladii again! Thanks

In the original game, trafficking illicit drugs and trading slaves were outlawed, so Brilliance, Ultimate and Slaves are considered contraband. I imagine the same would be the case for Gemini Gold.

Ultimate seems to be an extreme form of Brilliance. As the name implies, it may be the drug in its purest form, providing the "ultimate" high. This is all conjecture on my part, though.

As for Artwork, it doesn't make any sense to me for that to be considered contraband. It certainly wasn't prohibited in the original Privateer, so it should be legal cargo in Gemini Gold too.

As for Artwork, it doesn't make any sense to me for that to be considered contraband. It certainly wasn't prohibited in the original Privateer, so it should be legal cargo in Gemini Gold too.

What about Art purchased on a Pirate Base? Perhaps considered stolen?

for some reason you don't seem to be able to sell missile mounts either.. which is definitely contrary to the original game

Back