We've Got a Secret (August 11, 2008)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
I'm putting you back in the cockpit, Colonel, where you will be reuinted with an old friend: the thrill of battle.

Nine years and ten months ago Origin withdrew the limited-time episodic release of Secret Ops to promote Wing Commander Prophecy Gold -- and we've spent that time staying true to Mike "Boomer" McCoy's request that the files not be passed around the Wing Commander community. That all stops today, because we've finally been given official permission to distribute the entire Secret Ops package again! The free-to-download episodic Wing Commander game is free to download again!

--
Original update published on August 11, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
This could not have come at a better time for me. My secret ops cd has gone walkies and i've been wanting to play for a while. Perhaps if I tidy my flat I could find it again... :D

Fantastic news for the community, you guys have done so much for everyone its untrue!

Now all that is missing are the GERMAN versions of the stuff above...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME WOOOHOOOOOO I couldn't be any happier!!

I don't have the German files in my archive, but if someone wants to send along a copy I'll be happy to post them.

YES! THANK GOD! This'll save me a good amount of money from buying Prophecy Gold- I can finally afford to buy Prophecy! THANK YOU!

I have the German one around here and will post them on the shared drive when I find the password again.

Edit:

Ok they are up on solsector when you want to post them.

Fantastic news, i have been waiting to play this for a long time.
one question, is this a stand-alone game or do i need to have Wing Commander installed?
i downloaded all episodes and the main started package form above, cant wait to get home to try it out.

Thanks Captain Obvious!

It was just too hard to pass up :D Much like Capt' getting the first trivia question last night :)

Back