WCPGBA changes that raised an eyebrow

Solid Eric

Spaceman
I was playing through Relay Station Defense, when one change from the PC version stood out. It was during the briefing. Instead of getting it from Dekker, it was from Drake, the CAG. It was pretty odd to see Drake telling me to "hold off the bad boys till we get the station online." It'd be better if there was a pic of Dekker there instead. I know there had to be liberties and cuts done so the story and game would work out on the GBA, but still...
Anyways, were there any changes you noticed that made you go "Eh?" and raise an eyebrow?

That's a neat one.. Didn't think about it, but yeah.. Haven't seen Dekker. I wish we got more comms/story in space.

Also, Blair doesn't get captured but Casey feels all bad about him for some reason. Then at the end he doesn't go in with the marines, but you come back and find out he died somehow.

Hey, yeah. Even though SO has all its story development in flight, WCP has a few important things happen in mid-mission as well. So those details are left until debriefing?

Back