WCP: SO

Antman

Spaceman
I got a copy of SO whenit first came out (Best Buy). Also, I would like to tell anyone out there to check local and NON local old software shops (This wone a few miles from me had WCI II III IIII Prophecy SO Armada WCIISE PI, PIRF, PII, PIIG, etc, and almost any othe game you can imagine, all convieniently stuffed into a relatively small space.

Some of the indie shops do stock stuff like that. I found the KS that way. Occaionally the chains will have a bargin bin, but I've never really seen any WC stuff there.

I picked up WC1-4, Armada, Privateer and a few duplicates at a used software store last week -- it's very easy to find this stuff if you just look:)

Some thing show up in stores after a long time.
I got my Privatter/RF after Privatter 2.
I even see a WC P being sell in a supermarket here last week.

Gold mines of WC stuff

Wow! Sounds like Antman found a gold mine!! Also looks like some other places have this stuff! I must have docked at the wrong port! Can you give me the coordinates of these stores and do they have web addys or email addys? I would definately do some mail order with these places! Fill in the gaps I have in my WC Universe archive! An inquery..lately I have been catching up on the WC universe and have found several sites that are doing mods for games like ST Armada. Although I do not have this game, which I hope is still out there, is this the only game that ships and mods are being created to relive the WC universe? If so Im fixing to run to the store and get Armada! :D I did see some screenshots of the Tigershark fighter on one site that was converted for a game, looks killer!! Are these being made from scratch? Man thats some excellent work!

Long live the WC universe!

RFBurns

"Look behind you....watch your six!.......BOOM!"

dude, there are alot of mods for WC out there, there is a freespace 2 mod, as well as my favorite the Fleet Action:A wing commander tribute that is a mod for Homeworld, go to the cic's fan projects directory for more info or go to http://www.wcmods.com

Back