WcP&SO COnversions

Stunner

Rear Admiral
I know with UE alot of the conversion people have been very busy but has anyone ever created a TCS concordia, TCS Lexington, TCS Vesuvius or the Kilrathi light destroyer from Wc3? Also how is the B5 conversion comming along?

The vesuvius class is in SO, the kilrathi light destroyer is in my page, the others i dont know.
Didnt had time to do much for the B5 mod, plus Snuzzle vanished, but some models are being modified to fit SO, and i have a great hyperspace effect almost done :D
There is a lot already done, just dont published yet. A new page should be up soon...just waiting the password to upload new stuff.

[Edited by KillerWave on 07-25-2001 at 23:22]

Ahh i see. And i ment the other kilrathi destroyer from Wc3 the one that looks kind of like a triangle or a pyramid shape. Yeah i know the vesuvius is already in SO but mabey someone made a model with differnet textures. Oh and how could i change the apperence of an existing model such as the BWS intepid so it could have shadow bio armor if i have the shadow textures, the full intrepid model and 3d exploration and Prophecy and SO textures in exploration?

Ok Cool thanks. By the way why does WcEdit say that there are floating point errors or something like that?

KICK ASS! By the way was downloading the newest versoin of modelc the answer to solve the floating point error in Wcedit cause the only 2 ships that are seemily doing it when i choose them is the Kilrathi destroyer that you just sent me and the TCS Victory from your other page.

The newest version of modelc also fixes ships with dissapearing faces ingame (the 'calc d' button) and improves the use of light in the model, wich makes it looks much better :D, suggest everyone that uses it gets the new version :)

Back