wcIV help!

sonter

Spaceman
I finally got my hands on the wcIV dvd and after playing all night, ive come to a mission that just have me completely stuck. Firstly im supposed to cover some defecting confed pilots. all fine so far, then after doing that, i get a message saying that there is a confed transportship of great importance that i should disable.

ok, i proceed to the nav point, and take out the fighters there and then start on the transport ship, i take out the turrets. but then what? the transportship is just sitting there without moving and so is dekkers shuttle that is supposed to board it. after trying a million times, the closest i got was when i "nugged" the transportship real close to the shuttle, but then dekker decided just to shot the transport down instead. anyone know how to disable this transportship ?

"edit" whoops, maybe this should have been in the tech support section

I'm not really sure what mission you're referring to... but in any case, I would assume the leech gun is what you're aiming for, here. Press "h" to switch to alternate weapons and then "g" until you reach leech gun. This all depends on what ship you're taking out there, though....

Back