WC4 Mod For Homeworld 2 In The Works (June 5, 2006)

So, I... kinda, sorta... bought myself a wonderful planetarium software that allows the simulation of most of the known universe. It also allows the creation of skyboxes of very, very high resolution. Therefore, this:

24528CFEAA8960E21F109ED98E3471D94CA8B6AC

4FA3A14B484B6F80E98693C1F195E7D17507C215

Oh, and guess what, it came with a professional licence that allows me to distribute the skyboxes for anything, even commercial projects. It goes without saying that Wingnuts and their fan-projects will be welcome if they need such tools to make their projects look even greater!

FDA9EC781414D527CD892C84C9C51CEC5BE8F0CF

D11CB33C621BA6147C5697E9B9322FFF2C6F0CFC

I've still got to finish working on the process to get the maps perfected, but this will be really useful to set up battles in more iconic places, possibly to recreate Kilrah and other battlefields. Or some more peaceful places to patrol.

76167AD4B15D8A3356FA4677C06D60A70B5C8FC6

So, people, if you have a project that needs skyboxes, gimme a call and I'll see what I can do.

Also, penny for your thoughts, everyone, about how to buff the poor Border Worlders in the final version of the mod and make them a valid faction to play.
Hi there. As far as I remember, you‘ve opted to add my version of the Hellcat to your mod?!
What if you‘ll add it to the border worlds?
Would make sense, since they say in the Book „False Colors“ they got pretty good at refurbishing.
All you‘d need is someone to create a 3D-Modell 🤷🏼‍♂️
I‘ll upload a new image of my ship with all angles for you. Hopefully someone else is able to help you with the 3D...
See you 👋🏻
P.S.: It‘s not quite finished but so far good to goView attachment 11001

Hi there. As far as I remember, you‘ve opted to add my version of the Hellcat to your mod?!
What if you‘ll add it to the border worlds?
Would make sense, since they say in the Book „False Colors“ they got pretty good at refurbishing.
All you‘d need is someone to create a 3D-Modell 🤷🏼‍♂️
I‘ll upload a new image of my ship with all angles for you. Hopefully someone else is able to help you with the 3D...
See you 👋🏻
Well, for making the 3D stuff, you should contact DefianceIndustries, though right now, he's got a number of projects of his own, so further ships for Flag Commander are kinda on the backburner. ^_^;

Back