WC3: Behind the Screens vs WC4 disk7

OK guys, so maybe i'm a bit jumpy.
So maybe most of you shouldn't join politics... oh better, DO join politics: it would be so refreshing!

and hey, i am asking no favors here. all i said is i got a cd to share, and all i asked is hey maybe anyone heard from this myth.

and yeah guys, nobody's been rude here...right. Talk to anyone like you talked to me in a marines bar of a fighter outfit and just feed me that line again.

so forgive me for being trigger happy.

ships' counsellor says be sweet to each other, we're in the same CIC here and it's better to see where we can be helping each other out watching our sixes instead of crib lifting.

WANNA START OVER?? HERE GOES!

hey, whoever is interested: i got the WC3 Behind the Scenes cd and am willing to share if anyone can help me dump this load on the net.
i don't NEED anything in return, but am always happy with goodies i might not yet have.

And Ghost, here's my peace offering: taking a bow for you picking up the project... if you need a voice for one of the Complete Asshole Characters (i bet it'll have at least one of them in it)...
i'll volunteer
bury the hatchet, preferably not in my back

We already are in politics. Vote for your local LMG Party members in the next election. :)

What's do you want to dunp off the CD? Somethings are probalby already available.

Originally posted by Eder
Shut up all of you! I have the 7th WC4 disk right here with me, and I wanna trade it for that WC3 behind the scenes CD! In fact, I've got the 8th WC4 disk too, in case you have something else to trade it for, Mr. Friendly Tempestuous Parakeet Guy... :rolleyes:

--Eder

Ummm...there's an 8th disk? Whoa! Well, in that case, Eder, could you be so kind as to let us in on what's ON the 7th and (gulp!) 8th disks? Is it more or less a "Behind the screens" disk for WC4? Or, since there's apparently TWO extra discs, is it "all that and more"?

And, since I have the WC4 DVD (and won't be able to play it 4 awhile), can you tell me if there's anything on these 2 disks that (maybe) is ALSO on the dbl-sided DVD?

Originally posted by Preacher

Ummm...there's an 8th disk? Whoa! Well, in that case, Eder, could you be so kind as to let us in on what's ON the 7th and (gulp!) 8th disks? Is it more or less a "Behind the screens" disk for WC4? Or, since there's apparently TWO extra discs, is it "all that and more"?

And, since I have the WC4 DVD (and won't be able to play it 4 awhile), can you tell me if there's anything on these 2 disks that (maybe) is ALSO on the dbl-sided DVD?

Lets set up a PayPal account and take donations to get you an organ transplant so you can detect sarcasm :)

LOL Preacher must be running for canonization!
Crib lifting is adjusting your bunkmates' bed to fall apart as soon as he dumps his ass on it.
God, that must be the oldest practical joke in the military, man! But of course they probably simply have another name for it on your side of the world.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Lets set up a PayPal account and take donations to get you an organ transplant so you can detect sarcasm :)

Actually, I'm normally quite adept at detecting sarcasm (though I try to avoid engaging in it myself), but I guess being new to the CZ might have something to do with my apparent failure in this instance.

Originally posted by...
Crib lifting is adjusting your bunkmates' bed to fall apart as soon as he dumps his ass on it. God, that must be the oldest practical joke in the military, man! But of course they probably simply have another name for it on your side of the world.

Well, I was never in the military, though I did consider the USAF a coupla times. I woulda gone to be a fighter pilot, but they wouldn't take me for that 'cuz I'm nearsighted. Although, I woulda qualified as a RIO (or I guess in the AF, that would be a "wizzo"--Weapons System Officer--that is, a rear seater--say, in an F-15E).

I've never encountered that particular practical joke before, though I'm well schooled in several other types (such as "pennying" someone in, etc.)

I was involved in several pranks, including the night of my senior prom (where I decided to see the Phantom Menace again) where we went to the post-prom party back at the school and did 10 minutes worth of doughnuts on the lawn in front of the staff and the students. We did a crap load of property damage, and then drove off laughing, blasting german Thunderdome techno at ear-splitting decibles.

I was also involved in a series of "fencing" actions. We use to go to Wal-Mart and start fencing in the parking lot. When we stood in line for the PS2, we actually jumped the fence and went up a 30 foot rock cliff to fight. I lost (my friend's the one who took fencing) but I did a cool (if accidental) flip off that ledge at 10 feet and not only landed on my feet but did it with style! :)

Weird you should mention it... there was this bearded guy with glasses standing outside the theater with this long document in hand saying "And this is for the next two movies..." and then ran away with a briefcase, dropping hundred dollar bills and stuffed Ewok toys... :p

Speaking of ewoks... Why did Wing Commander never have any creatures as cool as these? It was basically humans, Kilrathi, Firekka and Nephilim, and that's completely it. Nothing like Mynocs, other wierd alien races... no cute, furry things like Jawas or Ewoks...

Bah :(

Wing Commander has all kinds of weird races... like big fat things... and giant lizard things...

Hey, you DO see the Mopoks. (and to top that off, you see them kicking Kilrathi ass if your flying was any good)

--Eder

Originally posted by akashra
You might hear of one or two, certainly not in the games though, but you never see them either.

I've seen plenty of alien races... in WC1 and WCA, especially.

Back