WC: Tactics Bengal WIP

Chevieblazer

Spaceman
ok, here we go:
it currently has ~3900 polies. funny thing is, the drawing shows it to have about 20 identical looking turrets, but the entry at fleet tactics said it has only about 12 weapon in all :confused:

oh, btw, is there any way to get hosted here with a forum only? and who would i have to talk to for that?

Attachments

• bengalfront.jpg
    bengalfront.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 92
  • bengalbehind.jpg
    bengalbehind.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 51
Don't take what my site says as too literal. If anything, look at the Claw Marks art schematics for the Bengal, it has a lot more then the default 8 laser turrets. Hope this puts you in the right direction.

a little update on the bengal, with skins on engines, wings and bow(i know it's pretty dark, but i just love those glow effects!)

Attachments

• bengalfront.jpg
    bengalfront.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 395
you'll get to like the bengal once it starts shooting fighters and torps at incoming kilrathis! :D
some progress pics:

(ok, i lied, it's just one) ;)

Attachments

• bengalside.jpg
    bengalside.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 334
Although we all like to see updates to the models and progress you have there...what is your status on the nexus engine? How much conversion has been done?

conversion hasn't started yet, since there are a lot of factors to consider in tzhis, and i'm still in experimental stage, though i'm getting some help with the coding

Well that will be your biggest hurdle...getting models is easy as between the community there are probably 6 or 7 different models by different creators of each ship. If you can prove you are accomplishing something with the engine then you'll find more followers of your work. Not trying to discourage you just saying that the hardest part is the programming really. :)

Back