WC:T Drayman WIP

Chevieblazer

Spaceman
here's some renders of the unskinned drayman. it's roughly 2800 polies.

btw, does anybody know the name of the large transport the wake island is supposedly based on?

Attachments

• Drayman.jpg
    Drayman.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Draymanbehind.jpg
    Draymanbehind.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 217
here are some renders of the completed diligent version. the drayman also has a cargo and a troop carrier module, but those arent textured yet

Attachments

• Drayman.jpg
    Drayman.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 202
  • Draymanbehind.jpg
    Draymanbehind.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 183
The dilligent version had the tank slung underneath the main mounting point - not above.
https://www.wcnews.com/ships2/wc1diligent.shtml
It's also neat that you took so much of the detail of my high-res model. Kinda cool to see. Looks pretty good... I dunno what'd going on with that ventral fin, though...I don't recall seeing that anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
roger that on the tank. as for the base of the fin, that's a game necessity. that's where the drayman's laser goes, and the laser(since its not cubic) needs a base.

according to the drawing, two more laser cannons go on the engines, but the tro shows only one gun:confused:

anyways, your model was a great inspiration, howie!

here's one more, this one with cargo container.

you can see now what the modification on the fin was good for

Attachments

• Drayman.jpg
    Drayman.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 221
err, no the engines are not in the draymans wing. if you click the image larger, you'll see that those engines are the stern of a bengal carrier, that just happens to be behind the drayman ;)

Very nice howver, I dont think Draymans were that big. It looks like it is bigger than a Bengal which I am sure it is not.

The Tiger's Claw was seven times as long and forty times as massive as your average Drayman.

Well the persective is a bit odd. It looked like the Bengal was tiny and the drayman was huge. Silly me.

Back