WC speical ed

i own the speical edtion of wing commander on pc wih both WC 1 and WC 2 along with alll the speical and secret op missions but on my windows XP computer the game runs too fast and i can't play it y? :confused:

I'm not sure that'll work on newer systems very well. Let me look around and see what I can find out with mine...

chris_blair_fpj said:
i own the speical edtion of wing commander on pc wih both WC 1 and WC 2 along with alll the speical and secret op missions but on my windows XP computer the game runs too fast and i can't play it y? :confused:

Special ed indeed!

Secret Missions 2 runs fine, other than no sound (which I would need to adjust anyway).

Which games are you running?

Hmm... Loaf can help you with the blueprints, since I can't just give you the answers. Try looking for a copy of Claw Marks somewhere.

I'll install WC2 and try running that.

Edit: Dangit. I can't get WC2 to install. Time to break out DOSBox and see if I can install it there.

I'm not sure I can. One of the admins would know. Check the 'Rules' at the top of the screen.

Anyway, blair, try DOSBox to solve some of your problems. It'll definitely handle the speed problem, but sound may need a little (or a large) bit of tweaking.

Also, go to www.mypixels.dk/forums/ and register. Post twice and then grab the CVS build of DosBox and get D-Fend. It might help you to have something like that available.

Moonsword said:
Hmm... Loaf can help you with the blueprints, since I can't just give you the answers. Try looking for a copy of Claw Marks somewhere.

i have a copy of the claw marks all ready the come with the game

*sighs* I don't have that one, unfortunately. *looks around* I don't have my copy protection answers nearby, either. My copy of WC1 came in a pack that included the necessary answers in the manual.

Back