gevatter Lars

Vice Admiral
We have made some new pic and a vote at the WingCenter.de
Use this link to go directly there
www.wingcenter.de
Vote for the Fralthi 2
and
Vote for the DN

I have wanted to make the vote here, but I have problems with posting the pics, so you will have to go to the site. Don't worry about the *.de we have made it in german and english!

If you don't want to sign up for that page (I recommed it) I will also make a vote here, but I can't control if someone of you vote twize and that would be a prob.

I hope you understand that...

Originally posted by gevatter Lars

If you don't want to sign up for that page (I recommed it) I will also make a vote here, but I can't control if someone of you vote twize and that would be a prob.

Only registered users can vote, and each one can only vote once.

Re: Re: WC: Saga Pic and Vote

Originally posted by TC

Only registered users can vote, and each one can only vote once.
Good thing I'm not from Chicago then... (Proud motto: "Vote early and vote often")

would be nice if those voting forums had other language than bablefish... :D

About the dreadnaught sizes... 22km is to big, even the 14 miles version is still big.
2.2 miles is too small to cause fear in the player
I'dsay make it about 3-4 Km based on what other modes from various MOD's offer.
Huge models arent fun because they make fighters apear slow as you take forever to go arround it, to fly in its structure for missile jinking or sneak on an enemy fighter on the other side.

you also gotta to realize that damn thing has more than 30 turrets (we can now make the frontal main guns work and should be beam guns)

Fs2 makes it a nighmare to convert such a ship without making the game crash or other bizzarre things.

Originally posted by haderak
22km is to big, even the 14 miles version is still big.

Hehe, 22 kilmeters is 14 miles...

2.2 miles is too small to cause fear in the player

Why would it be 2.2 miles long?

I'dsay make it about 3-4 Km based on what other modes from various MOD's offer.

I'll just point out that 2.2 miles, as you just mentioned as being too small, is 3.5 kilometers. :)

22km is not too big, many engines can handle it. my problem with 22km was always the turret coverage. how are 30 turrets meant to cover 22km properly?

Make it 22km long like it should be, and see for yourself how the turret thing works out. :)

Back