WC Prophecy?

R

Redaxe

Hey fellas

Am I right in saying that you need to have Wing Commander Prophecy installed in order to get the downloadable mod which Standoff requires?

If so does anyone know where you can get Prophecy?

Cheers :)

Wow thats great

I need to try that out some time.

I presume its Win Xp compatible

Thanks

Redaxe said:
I presume its Win Xp compatible Thanks
It is, of course, and you should definitely try it.
IMHO the missions were more fun to play than those from WCP or SO, but I guess that's partly because enjoy frying kitties more than those bugs. :D

To Quarto in the reply below : you're right, I should have mentioned that. I guess I was more focused on praising the quality of the mod. ;)

Actually, it's not XP-compatible :). But to get it running properly, you just have to tell Windows to run it in Win98-compatibility mode.

Quarto said:
Actually, it's not XP-compatible :). But to get it running properly, you just have to tell Windows to run it in Win98-compatibility mode.

Or 95
I found on my computer (XP SP2) for the most part SO, UE and Standoff all ran well, although there were a couple random crashes here and there

Damn I kept thinking I need WCP to run this so thats why I never bothered to download it before. I'll definately do it as soon as i get net connection again. And i sure as hell agree that frying kitties was more fun than bugs.

thanks heaps for the help everyone

Back