WC Kilrathi Saga in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

OscarZan

Spaceman
Hi

I'm cadet Oscar "Eagle" Zanardi.
I'm from Venice(Italy) and i really want play Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga but in Italy i didn't find it here as in Florida, where i asked to my parents to find it.

There's somebody can tell me how can i get a copy of that game?

Thank you

Oscar

You pretty much have to look in online auction sites now. E-bay or Yahoo auctions being your best bet. I must warn you, though, that it's rather expensive. Other than that, finding a copy offline is just luck.

TC

to TC

If you see some offer in the net about the game can you send me the adress where i can find it?

Thank You.

Eagle

[Edited by OscarZan on 06-17-2001 at 16:56]

An Italian!! :D
I'm not alone after all!!

You wouldn't be related to Alessandro Zanardi, would you? :)

OscarZan: The CIC news page usually has a little section with all the current WC-related eBay auctions. Just check it every day, sooner or later you'll find a KSaga :).

Why don't You guys include places like qxl.com and tradera, or ibazar? European auction sites, I mean, not just US-based sites where we have to get involved in shipping problems and such... I got my copy of KS on qxl.se for 15 bucks worth... it's not rare and expensive everywhere...

It's complicated enough digging out and formatting ebay's auctions, let alone adding other places too. Besides, more than 5 would look cluttered. It's just a neat little feature, not something we designed so people could be even lazier still in their search for Kilrathi Saga.

Originally posted by gryphon
Why don't You guys include places like qxl.com and tradera, or ibazar? European auction sites, I mean, not just US-based sites where we have to get involved in shipping problems and such... I got my copy of KS on qxl.se for 15 bucks worth... it's not rare and expensive everywhere...
I just check out qxl.com and it did not have any WC games currently listed. ibazar is Ebay International. tradera is in a language I don't speak. qxl.com most likely did have KS at one time but like other vendors are out. Since KS is not being product anymore they don't have a regular supply. This makes KS hard to find.

What I found funny was that qxl.com under PC Simulation they listed "Centerfold and Playboy Girls". The British :)

KS wasn't published in Europe, so it'll be harder to find it at auction... and especially hard to find it being sold by someone who doesn't know what its worth. :)

It was on the shelf in most stores here, back in 1996 and 1997. Just the imported US print I suppose, but it wasn't all that rare. Too bad I only got one, I could have been rich(er).

I wonder if we should start promoting the Origin Museum board for finding rare items... (http://www.originmuseum.com)

It's still kinda limited in traffic... You should probably ask if people there know of good places before sending others there :)

TC

Mkay, it's a good site. It has pictures of things.

hmm... when's Joe putting up more stuff, anyway?

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back