WC I ship blueprints...

mpanty

Keen Commander
For some weird reason, the game package I bought in France was a ripp-off: they gave me one Hornet blueprint and THREE Raptor ones...

...so that I am missing the Scimitar and the Rapier...

Could anyone be so kind to photocopy them and send them to me? I'll pay shipment and photocopies...

Perhaps TC is the most appropriate for this since he lives in Canada? :)
Unless you have "spares" LOAF... :D

"Comme par hasard"...

If you read, I also mentioned "photocopies" TC... :)
Would that be possible for you? :D

Originally posted by mpanty
They gave me one Hornet blueprint and THREE Raptor ones...

Huh? Maybe it's because I got the 'cheap label' reprint of WC1, but my blueprints were back to back. ie I've got the four ships on two sheets.

But I can't help you, sorry. I don't have access to a scanner.

Guys!!!!!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH???

I said "PHOTOCOPIES"!!!!!!

Can anyone heeeeeelp!!!???

I can send you photocopies -- or I can just scan them and you can print them out.

The original WC1 had them on four seperate sheets -- the 'deluxe' WC1 had them on two.

Has anyone got a copy of the original WC1 manual, claw Marks and Blueprints in P.D.F. format - they left some ship blueprints out of the KS manual if I remember rightly - no capship prints for WC1 / 2

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I can send you photocopies -- or I can just scan them and you can print them out.
That would be perfect, thanks Bandit!! :D

Here's my email: mpanty@yahoo.com

Warn me however if the attached files are too large, I'll have to clean up some space on my Yahoo! account... :)

Originally posted by LaFong
They left some ship blueprints out of the KS manual if I remember rightly - no capship prints for WC1 / 2

Eh? I don't think they ever had capship blueprints. Besides, it'd have to be quite large to get enough detail in.

yea ive got the original wc2 manual here - theres blacked out pictures (like all the others) of all the capships and space stations that were not includes in the ks manual

It is not so terrible that they did not print those small black silhouettes from WC2. But then again, if they already had them why did they not include them? It cannot be so costly.

Those black silhouettes sucked hole.

Why couldn't the have something like in Clawmarks? Why couldn't Victory Streak has some sort of drawing?

WC3 came with a seperate ships-chart.

(Note that the WC3:3DO manual has pictures of the capships...).

Back