WC Collection

Man all this collecting makes me wish I actually had a real computer when the WC games came out. I started out on my Amiga 500 with WC1, I played the WC1 expansions, WC2 and it's expansions, WC3, and WC4 on a friends computer. I have WC3, and WC4 on PSX (yuck!), and prophecy gold. I managed to find a free ware version of Kilrathi Saga, I can't play WC3 without the Saga disk. Oh and there was a store in my old town that still had unopened WC3s, but they don't work to well on my computers.

That pic sure puts my Collection to shame (7 games (2 versions of WCII)), 1 movie and the Animated series (on 2 CDs))

My WC Collection beggan in 1994, when I got WC on the Amiga (Disks now dead), then I got WC III and IV on the PSX in 1998, and then WC I, II and Prophecy on the PC in 1999

I'm going to get a Couple of WC Tee-Shirts made for myself, one TCS Victory and one TCS Midway, all I need is a Plain Red and a Plain Beige Tee-Shirt and take them to a Printers

LeHah said:
I went to Boston and never got one :p

That's because Chris is the one with the huge cache of CIC Pens (rather... he had a huge cache... it's somewhat depleted). If you'd come to Vancouver or DragonCon or gone and visited Chris you wouldn't have been able to stop him from giving you pens.

The lesson in this is, of course, that everyone should visit Chris.

And I still say we make a bunch of red T-shirts with "TCS Midway" across the front in black stencil. But I don't think EA Legal would like that.

I suppose we could make up our own carrier name and have a shirt of it . . . kinda like the official CIC mascot carrier . . . or, I might just be an idiot.

TCS Washington, biotches.

Captained by Joshua "RyanCole" Harrington.

tcswashington.JPG

If enough people are interested, I would be willing to organize another batch of t-shirts. Anyone else can for that matter, but I can put in the time. Organize a design contest maybe, or just stick with what we had before.

I like the old design for the shirts - though I'd like to see something with an embroidered CIC logo on the pocket.

Damn NASA punks with their embroidered MER polo shirts:(

Worf said:
Hrm. What happened to those CIC pens?

I got one in the last CIC Birthday... Oh, and also a GBA w/ Prophecy.

Tough little game, you have to totally readapt your ole flight techniques from the PC. BTW, scandisk found 2 bad sectors in my HD today :( Time to buy a new computer, the motherboard is 7 years old.

My mobo just died 4 days ago :(
I'm on this lousy Celeron 400 :(
I hope my Hardware provider be back from his vacations early :(

Back