WC Arena Play Dates

In case anybody missed my other post WC: Arena this Friday starting at 9:00 pm CST or later depending on everyone's schedule. I am down to Duel, Bearpit, or if we can get enough people CapShip vs. Capship. Really down to play anything as long as it is against human opponents (The AI is getting boring). I also have 3 ships left to unlock, so playing against a live human being would help me out greatly. https://www.wcnews.com/chatzone/threads/arena-gametimes.26671/...that should be the link to the thread where I am trying to post game times. If you would like to join up then please reply to either this post or the other one. Thanks for everybody's time. Look forward for some real human competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok since my last post didn't work lets try again...Anyone down for playing WC: Arena, all are welcome the more the better. I am on right now which is 2:50 pm CST. I can also do tomorrow in the morning or afternoon CST (Central Standard Time). Hit em up on LIVE so we can get a party going.

Ok guys I know more people have viewed this thread. We are almost there as a collective group of people who can get together to play one more capship battle, bearpit ring game, and of course my favorite duel; but wait lets not forget satellites! I know we can do it all we need is for when we view this thread not only do we view it, but we post the times that we can play!

Anyway that speech is suppose to be more sarcastic funny, but came out very inspiring. I hope it does the trick. And if it doesn't bring us together then I won't stop trying ;)

Hey anyone wanting to play WC Arena I am online right now. Contact me if you would like to play. Gammertag: Fractured Hail

Doppler and I played a few duel matches this evening and it was a lot of fun.

Back