Seventh Part of the Seal
I just got my hands on 5 of the movie action figures they include:

"Angel" Deveraux

Marine Blair

Pilot Blair

Pilgrim Traitor (Admiral Wilson)

and a

Kilrathi Pilot

The only other ones I know about are the Kilrath General, and Paladin. Does anyone know of any other figures out there? Tolwyn, Sansky, Or another pilot? Or did production cease when the movie didn't get as big a following as most had hoped?

Did you get the packaging with them? All eight figures are shown on the back. Maniac, Admiral Wilson, Kilrathi Pilot, Marine Blair, Flight Suit Blair, Kilrathi General, Paladin & Deveraux. Interestingly, Wilson is described as the Pilgrim Traitor from the plot elements that were cut from the movie. Sounds like the one you're missing is Maniac.

These were all that was mass produced, but the back of the packaging also shows the unreleased Dralthi and Rapier. LOAF and Joe own the only two prototypes of these. https://www.wcnews.com/articles/art27.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get the packaging with them? All eight figures are shown on the back. Maniac, Admiral Wilson, Kilrathi Pilot, Marine Blair, Flight Suit Blair, Kilrathi General, Paladin & Deveraux. Interestingly, Wilson is described as the Pilgrim Traitor from the plot elements that were cut from the movie. Sounds like the one you're missing is Maniac.

These were all that was mass produced, but the back of the packaging also shows the unreleased Dralthi and Rapier. LOAF and Joe own the only two prototypes of these. https://www.wcnews.com/articles/art27.shtml

Yeah I thought that was funny, I had no idea there was a pilgrim traitor in the movie until I actually read about the deleted scenes... which we can't find anywhere. I always thought the movie felt somewhat incomplete, it really is a shame they gutted it of those scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the whole set some years ago but the Pilgrim traitor figure has the info card lying over most of its body and since I don't want to open it, I've never seen that figure...

I bought the whole set some years ago but the Pilgrim traitor figure has the info card lying over most of its body and since I don't want to open it, I've never seen that figure...

Yeah, three are out of box, two are in, but they all still have the guns and helmets and such.

Sorry to necro an old thread, but this seemed appropriate enough destination.

Recently, I happened upon some lost Kilrathi. They have since found a new home with me.

Pity they only had these two or I would've picked up some humans. (Or planes)

Attachments

• 20150322_175423.jpg
    20150322_175423.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • 20150322_175407.jpg
    20150322_175407.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • 20150322_175509.jpg
    20150322_175509.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
Were they just sitting on the shelf? Those still look really good after sixteen years. As old as this thread is, it's very nearly closer to the figures' release date than the present day.

Were they just sitting on the shelf? Those still look really good after sixteen years. As old as this thread is, it's very nearly closer to the figures' release date than the present day.
Interestly enough, they were hung up next to other Sci-Fi that didn't fit into cookie-cutter Star Wars and Star Trek. Not sure how long they were there but that was all the Wing Commander anything they had.

I was hunting locally for McFarlane Assassin's Creed figures. Lucky find. :D

Here is a link to the place:
http://www.acme-superstore.com/

Back