**warning** stupid question...

Ouch... :p
TC has spoken few words, but they all make sense...
(as do all of TC's words, naturally :))

I never meant to say anything like that, but this is a board for WC discussion, right? Yes I know we always get topic drifts, but at least they usually relate in some way to WC.

Originally posted by mpanty
Again, why should they close it?
It does nothing but enrich this WC forum, with highly stimulating combat taunts... :D

That's absolutely correct. And it makes us swim in nostalgy. :)

I think a "yes-man" is sb who agrees all the time with the others. An arse-licker.
But the last one in this thread who agreed with someone was ME.
So, Meson, you think I am an arse-licker? ;)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I think a "yes-man" is sb who agrees all the time with the others. An arse-licker.
But the last one in this thread who agreed with someone was ME.
So, Meson, you think I am an arse-licker?
Yet, Meson was referring to a certain "mpsnty"... since there is no "mpsnty" on the CIC (and since Meson never really checks his spelling mistakes :p), we can assume he was referring to... ME! :D

I thought he perhaps messed up the names of the posts. But I am very pleased with the thought that he meant YOU!
You know, he's right: mpsnty you ARE an arse-licker ! :D
Nah, just kidding, you are ***** (insert any word you think is fitting) ;)

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-23-2001 at 16:41]

I wish I'd have chosen pedagogic at chool! Maybe I could then understand what it brings you guys to call out of your middle
'arse-licker'. Even if it was just a joke, it is really non-nice to tell somebody like that.:) But when was a woman ever able to understand male-psychology? Really not very often...so this is just one case out of many where I really don't understand you. So you maybe have reasons which I'll never understand! It's a mystic secret.:D LOL

*g* . My friend said: We men are logical thinkers, I don't understand the women, because they think so complicated. I had to answer: and we don't understand you men because of that. You men think easy and because we think so complicated we can't follow your easy way of thinking. We must think about four edges before we come to the end. So it is a general problem.:) It's a contrast.

AHA!! Maybe towards you, Wedge! ;)

BTW, thank you guys, Meson and Mekt, for making me the centre of attention... it's an honor, really! :cool:

Back