Visual Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman16

Vice Admiral
howdy all, just a question about a computer program we're using in school. its called Visual Basic, or C++. is there any way this can be used to create missions( like pasqual) or build ships(like lightwave or whatever) ? thx much for replying

I hope for the sake of all that is good in this world you are joking. If not, you should just go back to a super nintendo and leave computers to people who aren't as daft as a sack of rice. Your brain must consist of a strange bowl of stanky ass fermented bovine spooge splatter to think up some mickey mouse question of extreme feeblemindedness like that. Tell me you were joking and I'll try hard to forget people like you exist. God I have an urge to fucking kill someone right now, thank god for that assault weapons ban being lifted, AK-47 on the way.

Dynaco said:
I hope for the sake of all that is good in this world you are joking. If not, you should just go back to a super nintendo and leave computers to people who aren't as daft as a sack of rice. Your brain must consist of a strange bowl of stanky ass fermented bovine spooge splatter to think up some mickey mouse question of extreme feeblemindedness like that. Tell me you were joking and I'll try hard to forget people like you exist. God I have an urge to fucking kill someone right now, thank god for that assault weapons ban being lifted, AK-47 on the way.

hey asshole FUCK YOU! I was asking a simple question that I wanted to know. I dont have much experience with all the new programs and such and I just started learning how to use this program today. go shove that AK-47 up your fucking ass you fucking piece of shit! I am an expert in hand to hand combat and will kick your fucking ass, AK-47 or not, if I ever meet you face to face, you motherfucker. go back to mommy, skank ass son-of-a-bitch.

LOAF, please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back