Very hi res scans of claw marks schematics

LaFong

Spaceman
I havent actually got a copy of claw marks avaliable, so could anyone do me a hi res scan of the tigers claw - the ones on loafs online claw marks are a little - erm - pixellated - not to say that its not a very usefull resource.

Wow... what did asking about that have to do with anything?

To answer: Yes... "That which does not kill me makes me stronger." (Twilight of the Idols)

Also, I believe his name is spelled 'Nietzsche'.

Originally posted by TC
Wow... what did asking about that have to do with anything?

To answer: Yes... "That which does not kill me makes me stronger." (Twilight of the Idols)

Also, I believe his name is spelled 'Nietzsche'.

Didn't have nuttin' to do w/ the thread, I just noticed that tagline for the first time.
Brings me back to college philosophy class (ZZzzzzz.....), so I thought I'd ask.

My bad on the name spelling; that was my best stab at it, it's been a long time.

Originally posted by LaFong
I havent actually got a copy of claw marks avaliable, so could anyone do me a hi res scan of the tigers claw - the ones on loafs online claw marks are a little - erm - pixellated - not to say that its not a very usefull resource.

The original Claw Mark won't be very useful to you either.

"High resolution" and WC1 don't mix. However, there are a few models of the ship floating about that you could use to make your own Hi-res picture.

well, hi res and printed picture do mix well, but if noone has it handy, ill just have to find my copy

That's what we're trying to tell you. That "pixilated" picture is exactly how it looks in the manual. There is no "more detail" shots of anything, save those four blueprints of the confed fighters that shipped with the original release.

could be me, but i remember claw marks as having drawn schematics - albeit small, and if they are drawn, then they dont have pixels - other than from the printing process - hence you could scan much higher resolution pictures - so that the lines arent all one pixel - but many pixels - if you catch my drift

Eh, I didn't actually read the original post very carefully... I was probably tired or pretending to study for my Chem mid-term or something... I have my original scans that are about 4 times larger... It'll need cleaning up if you're actually going to use it though... I'll post it in a sec...

http://www.blacklance.org/TC/tigersclaw.jpg

Yeah, Claw Marks is made of cheap paper... If it had been much darker I would have put some effort into stopping the bleedthrough by either sticking a bunch of white paper behind the page or ripping one of my Claw Markseses apart.

Heh, "ripping"? I wouldn't have thought the first solution would be too hard. Of course, you'd still have the problem of the page behind the 'Claw, but still... Not that I'm complaining, I was just commenting on the 'bleedthrough'. Never scanned anything myself, so I wouldn't know how hard/easy it'd be to do.

eh, ripping would have been a serious option... I have a rather large number of Claw Markseses

Well, the plural of Claw Marks is obviously Claw Markses... I just get overly enthusiastic.

I have many varieties of Wing Commander 1... also, for some reason one of the used copies of WC2 I bought came with three Claw Marks, three Victory Streaks and a single WC2 manual... I have 6 or 7 Claw Marks as a result.

Back