Valkyrie Model Mania

Lindem Herz

Spaceman
Ok people, poll time. Since the main work in the VF-1 series is almost done (just struggling a bit with the Strike Cannon in the Strike VF-1S) I'd like to ask the community which will be the next model to be done for posible inclusion in the mod .So I'd like you people here to choose your favorite and tell me why did you chose it. Or if you you chose Other, which one.

-- The messages here WILL determine the progress in mecha availablility, whether it is in the Beta or Final version, so you better vote for your favorite. However, don't go around ranting about this or that valk or whatever, or I'll scrap this and choose the next one to model myself. In other words, behave --

Now, please, don't go asking for custom valks yet (that is, Fire Bomber) before I get to model their base fighters (it will be a lot quickier and will come out a lot better if I do them modifying normal models,like what they did).

And, of you can, don't ask for the AVFs (VF-19, YF-21/22). There are some other nice valks going almost undercover out there. Although, if you want them, there is nothing I can do... :D

There are no limits on the valks you can ask for (canon or not, any time), but if you want a Sv-51 or any Macross II valk, please give me all the reference you can. That is, after it has been chosen, before being bad with the bandwidth.

I'll periodically post here announcing the valkyrie chosen for modelling and I'll count the votes from there on to the next announcement to chose the next one.

Now, fire away!

Back