Vagabond on Stargate

Stryker

Spaceman
Did anyone catch Stargate on Scifi channel last night? It had the actor (sorry im bad with names) that played Vagabond as a abasador from China discussing a alliance for the stargate with the repersented forign nations.

Caught it on Sky a few weeks back.

That was him alright :) Francois Chau (sp?) as the Chinese ambassador

Vagabonds actor has a pretty impressive resume, but the one I get the kick out of (and a little chuckle) is Troy "Catscratch" Carter. The little wuss from WC4 is a martial arts dynamo! :)

C-ya

You should watch Brotherhood of wolves (if it is correct title in english) - little Catscratch as Iroquis (or some similar tribe) martial arts expert:D .In XVIII century France I must add.

Maybe from what I said earlier it sounds like a stupid movie, but it is actually rather good. Probably the best movie of this actor.

Actually, it's a really great movie. Mind you, Mark Dacascos has about five lines in the entire film, but he makes up for that in the fights.

Actually, he was the best part of the movie since he was the cliched "boording badass who doesnt talk but could headbutt a deer through a brick wall" type.

Back