updates

U

Unregistered

is there any way to get WC4 or WCp to run properly using windows XP, a sound blaster live, and a geoforce 2MX video card and a MS Forcefeedback 2 joystick?>

They should work fine. You need to tell us what the problem is before we can tell you how to fix your problem.

playing the WC4

i can get wcp to play if i take off the acceleration for my sound card but i can't get my frocefeedback joystick to be reconized by WC4 and the videos play very "skippy"

Is the FF Joystick not recognized at all or just its FF function? And what joystick is it exactly? Do you have the Win95 patch installed für WC4?

i can get wcp to play if i take off the acceleration for my sound card but i can't get my frocefeedback joystick to be reconized by WC4 and the videos play very "skippy"
It's a USB Joystick, right? After Win95 Patch it should work anyway - I've got a Precision Pro USB that works fine with WC4. So if you haven't patched your WC4 do that! Oh, and configurating the Joystick after patching won't work (at least for me). But it isn't necessary anyway. To switch to Joystick Control just press "ALT + J" (or Ctrl + j? Can't remember :/ ) then it "should" work. - Mine was never recognized either, btw. But it still works.
To the skippy movies in WC4: I had those, too, a while back. But after installing WC4 last week, I don't have it anymore. No idea what is different. Maybe later drivers? But guess it is, cause I didn't patch to Win95, but not sure.

Back