Unemployed CICers

This is why I plan to join the United States Naval Academy when I graduate high school in 2007. I wish to become a Naval Aviator.

Sylvester said:
This is why I plan to join the United States Naval Academy when I graduate high school in 2007. I wish to become a Naval Aviator.

And after you learn how to fly, retire and make good money on the civilian market, eh? Entrepeneur...(sp?)

I was unemployed once...for like 3 months, was depressing. But then I got a great job as a professional liability underwriter.

McGruff said:
Do you happen to be anywhere near CA? I used to haul freight for Con-Way Western.

Grand Prairie, TX. We are looking for owner operators, and company drivers. I guess you can get with the Ops V.P. and see if there's anyway we could run anything out there. You take it to El Paso, pick up what another driver drops there, stuff like that. Call Randy Moore 214-649-5682.

LeHah said:
What about dock workers?

This has nothing to do with all the abuse you've heaped upon me in the past, because I really don't mind, (it's fun and humerous) but... we don't have a dock. I guess if you were more specific I might have a better answer. Best thing is to call Randy and tell him what you can do. Randy Moore 214-649-5682.

Ripper said:
Grand Prairie, TX. We are looking for owner operators, and company drivers. I guess you can get with the Ops V.P. and see if there's anyway we could run anything out there. You take it to El Paso, pick up what another driver drops there, stuff like that. Call Randy Moore 214-649-5682.

No sleepers for me my friend. I've gotta be home in my own warm bed every night, or day, whatever the case may be. :D

Maj.Striker said:
And after you learn how to fly, retire and make good money on the civilian market, eh? Entrepeneur...(sp?)

I was unemployed once...for like 3 months, was depressing. But then I got a great job as a professional liability underwriter.

I wish our Navy (Australia) still had it's carriers. Would be great to fly off a carrier. Just like Wing Commander. However the only service that does flying in planes is our Air Force.

I've been employed off and on for the past two years after graduation. Finally nabbed something non-temp. Starts this week.

McGruff said:
No sleepers for me my friend. I've gotta be home in my own warm bed every night, or day, whatever the case may be. :D

We're going to be getting day cabs, but I'm not sure when, and I'm not sure when we'll be basing in the Peoples Republic of California... ;) Hopefully sometime next year. :D

I spent a good portion of '02 unemployed. Then some more time in '03, as well (college). I'm happily employed now working at a place called Datatec. It's kinda misleading; It's a warehouse for computers and cash registers. But, it's a job that I don't mind doing, and there's plenty of overtime (I work at least 10 hours a day these days. Sometimes up to 12.)

LOAF- I've already got your address. expect pizza in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.

.......errrrr....I'll deep-freeze it. :D

We don't have a spinich Calzone, but we do have a broccoli and spinich pizza- both those veggies on a pizza crust, smothered with gooey, steamy, Nacho cheese!

Back