Uhh I feel stupid. Hehe

Yeah. By the way, who's on first?

Quarto: Yeah, if I had money. I have school this summer, I don't have a job. Well, I do have a few bucks, enough to pick up a couple of the books. If I'm in a nice mood...
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited June 13, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, but of my own volition. I'm taking P.E., just to free up some space on my schedule for next year.

------------------

Hey Dralthi5 can you get me a copy of End Run I would pay you more than what it costs to get and send it. I live in the states so it shouldnt be that bad. If you dont have the money I will probably send it to you.

[This message has been edited by Renegade (edited June 13, 2000).]

Whoa! Whoa! Hey! Time out, here, boyos!

Quarto: Sending something half a world away isn't easy, especially with parents like mine.

Renegade: Be careful, man, don't angry up Quarto's blood.
smile.gif

------------------

Heck Quarto, if worst comes to worst he can send it to my grand parents, they send it to me, I send it to you.
wink.gif

Oh, great, now he's proposing middle-men.
rolleyes.gif

------------------

<Chortles> You canna escape, Dralthi5! Surrender, and go to the store. Tell your parents that the voices made you do it
smile.gif

I know, I'm just kidding, Mad Hatter.
smile.gif
Geez.

Quarto: Imagine if you will...

" Oh, yes, Mom, the voices are making me ship a two-dollar book to some guy known only as Quarto. Oh, come on, I'd just ship it across the planet..."

I'm up against the wall here, boyos.
smile.gif

------------------

I kind of doubt that store even has the book.
But between you and me, if you ever sent End-Run to Quarto through me, do you really believe he`d get it? Why, I`d keep it for myself
smile.gif
, at least until I finished reading it.

And taking it to the copyshop
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Mad Hatter: Bite your tongue, Captain! I do not lie.
mad.gif

Quarto: Seriously, I'll get the book, but shipping is the problem here.

Ah, jeez, have we really gone on this long about it?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited June 15, 2000).]

Ah, good
smile.gif
. Well, all I ask for is End Run... uh... and Action Stations... and False Colours (it that order of preference).
smile.gif

Don't worry too much about shipping - if you buy them, I can then send you the money, and that would include shipping. Which hopefully wouldn't cost that much anyway.

You know I was joking, right Quarto?
wink.gif

BTW, Action Stations is still available at Amazon, you know, but I`m not sure about False Colors.

Okay, I was going to go out and pick up End Run after school today... But it's raining cats and dogs out there. I'll pick it up as soon as I can, but, seeing how it's been there for a couple months at least, it probably won't be going anywhere. I'm not sure if they have False Colors or Action Stations at this store, but I'll check. I believe they just have End Run, Fleet Action, Freedom Flight, Heart of the Tiger, and The Price of Freedom for now, but more come in all the time.

Quarto, you can go ahead and send me the cash for shipping if you really want the book.

------------------

Mad Hatter: I know
smile.gif
. But the fact remains - I want that book, and I don't mind paying the shipping.

Speaking of which, Dralthi5, I think it would be nice to know how much I actually have to send you
smile.gif
. But yeah, I really do want that damned book.

Back