Turret bug with Galaxy

Crumb

Spaceman
I have a galaxy ship with one turret installed. When I switch from cockpit to turret it alternates between the turret I have and a turret I have not installed. It does not cycle like cockpit - turret installed - turret not installed, it goes cockpit - turret installed - back to cockpit and then to the turret I do not have. Also when it goes to the turret I do not have I can not rotate it at all. I do have the turret patch installed on 9.0b.

This is a amazng remake, privateer is one of my all time favorite games. Just wish I had found out about this sooner :)

Crumb said:
It does not cycle like cockpit - turret installed - turret not installed, it goes cockpit - turret installed - back to cockpit and then to the turret I do not have.
You do not like switching back to the cockpit between turrets? It's not so much an issue with only 2 turrets, but if one had 8 or so (no ship like that in the game, don't worry) it might be aggravating to have to cycle through them all to get back to the cockpit. Alternately, it could be considered aggravating to have to cycle through the previos 7 turrets and the cockpit 7 times to get to the 8th turret.. Ideally, each turret (and the cockpit) could be bound to a specific key so you can go there at will, like in the original game. That is unfortunately not currently possible, but if someone feels motivated enough, it could change. With no more than 2 turrets on any playable ship though, I don't really see it as an issue.

Also when it goes to the turret I do not have I can not rotate it at all. I do have the turret patch installed on 9.0b.
Hardly a surprise, since there's no turret there. Ideally you wouldn't go there at all.

Back