Trading of the CCG cards

Post your want lists, I'll see if I have any of them... I've got a full set, but I've also got piles and piles of extras (because I collected the cards in 1995, by buying packs at the store. :)).

Re: earlier posts -- CCG stands for *Customizable* Card Game... it's applied to card games that *aren't* collectable, as well as those (like WC) that are!

An online version of the game was attempted, but like many fan projects, it died young.

Well, my email address is Raphaels.Epost@gmx.de

According to the list given here at the CIC my collection is complete but I wanted to know if there is a Stalker Strakha squadron, you know just like there are the "Fireclaw's Avengers" and "Bloodmist's loyals". And although I own so many cards I only got one Sorthak

The standard cards are not the big prob. - what I do not know about are these promo cards - LOAF, where could I possilbly get those?

Eleazar

There were a pair of promo's -- Blair and Tolwyn. They're different from the Blair and Tolwyn included in packs -- I've scanned pictures of them...

Blair: https://www.wcnews.com/loaf/blair.jpg

Tolwyn: https://www.wcnews.com/loaf/tolwyn.jpg

The Blair was given out by Mag Force 7 at GenCon in 1996 -- they had Mark Hamill on hand to sign them, if you so desired.

Tolwyn was included at a ratio of about 1:100 copies of the WCIV (initial PC release).

Both cards were available by writing to MF7 years back, and were also given away free when you ordered cards directly from them.

Blair, at least, shows up on eBay every once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
want list:

Confed:
Battle Damage / Tail Shot Off
Crew / Captain William Eisen
Luck / Show Trial
Luck / Zu'kara
Maniac / Maj. Todd Marshall
Modifier / TCS Sheffield

Kilrathi:
Crew / Xilerks "Nikodaemus" Ki'ra
Maneuver / Changing Prey
Strakha / Enslaver of Races Squadron
Weapon System / Reaper Cannon

will trade or buy.

If anyone can help with my previous list.

I will trade or buy. I only want to make a complete deck if possible. I would love to buy a tolwyn promo if possible also.

You can reach me at eavenson@thevision.net

ok, thanks to a wonderful member here.

thanks to a member I was able to finish up 6 cards I didn't previously have.

If anypersons can help me get these last cards to finish my deck by either selling or trading I would be abliged and very ectastic:

confed:
longbow elite fire dagger squadron
thunderbolt elite tsunamai squadron
luck shift in battle
tolywn promo.

I would be very happy indeed.

I have plenty more to trade if people have requests that I can fullfil.

[Edited by Valiento on 03-29-2001 at 23:45]

Does anyone have a complete card list of the ccg, not just the names? I'd like to work on it but I don't know the card descriptions.

The CIC is providing a complete list of the WC CCG cards:
https://www.wcnews.com/wcccg/cards.txt

The only cards missing are the two promo cards:
Crew Admiral Tolwyn
Heart of the Tiger Col. Christopher Blair

both created by ORIGIN Systems, Inc.

Respectfully,
Eleazar

P.S. to Mekt-Hakkikt: still wanna trade?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have Two of Your Cards - Jetlag

Yo Jetlag,

I have the Capt. Eisen and the Xilerks "Nikodaemus" Kira cards if you still need them.

BTW, I need CONFED LUCK: Skillfull use of missile decoys
and then I will have the complete set.

MN

[Edited by RAMROD on 04-04-2001 at 00:26]

Back