Toughest female

Originally posted by Aries
and for the big fight, Cobra or Svetlana would be the final two left standing. which one would win, i don't know

It'd be cool if Spirit snapped necks like twigs, and maybe I might write a fic where she fights the Mandarins where she does just that, but I doubt she would.

Spirit doesn't seem like the type that would run around playing Marine like that. course with the Mandarins (hey, ain't that the name of a type of orange :D they're fruits!) everyone can make exceptions.

To throw back to Aries,

This is one we're never gonna agree on.
Let's just say thet're both tough in their own way.
But I'll concede you these two:

In a one on one, Cobra would kick Rachel's butt, and
Cobra has more kills.

Here's one for fun:
Who's the most attractive female in Wing Commander?
And why?

Um, haden't that one been done before? Some time down the track? Oh well, I guess it's about time we had another one. I think maybe the most attractive would be Yolanda Jilot. I dunno, I just like her. The least attractive is Spirit in SWC. (And you're right Aries, she ain't exactly the commando type, but revenge can do wonders, and a little kicking of ass and taking of names would explain a promotion to Colonal). WTF did they do?

Originally posted by Meson
We all make fun with other people. It's the law!

Man..we are a big happy family.I just hate cause some people make fun of me cause I dont speak English well.Its very annoying.Else I dont have a prob :p

That's okay, TCS.
I think you speak excellent English.
It's just a bloody-engligh-centered ethnocentric kind of world.
Honestly, you speak better english than some Americans I know.

Have to go with Cobra, the take no prisoners, no mercy, cold- blooded, kill 'em all let God sort 'em out attitude wins over Stilletto's "I got the rank" attitude.

I agree with Ripper. Cobra is tough cause the Kilrathi made her that way. She want's to make the Kilrathi pay for what they did to her. If you ask me Revenge can be a powerful driving force

The Thread is talking about Toughness...Azkabyn!

Well.....eeeemmm I dont think anyone here is attracted by....eeemmmm by.....COBRA....:eek:

Yeah, I'd bang Cobra. You gotta have a wild ride every once in a while!:D

Well We've had, vast amounts of Thread about "Who's sexiest the Female Wing Men" before, we don't need another one

Well,there have beeeeeeeeeeen similaaaaaaaaaar THREAAAAAAAAAAAADS BEFOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just search them

Back