ToFind a worthy buyer preferably here in Stockholm,Sweden for Kilrathi Saga,4,5,PV1,2

Flowden

Spaceman
Hi everybody!
Well, there comes a day when ones collections have to go, many have seen this fate come before in my collections... ranging from Mega Man, Final Fantasy, Castlevania, Metroid etc.

Well what I have are in mint condition and complete (photos will be sent to serious and interested prospecters/buyers). Later maybe I'll send to those who just want a look:)

Thought I'd first ask around here before posting at some trade/sell site locally in Sweden.

Drumroll. Presenting (CD's have no scratches):

1. Kilrathi Saga
2. Wing Commander 4 (Big red box with lower part black from picture of Ship, Hamill and McDowell, win95 and dos version (this info provided since there are many box art versions of WC4))
3. Wing Commander 4 DVD (yepp just the DVD in a sleeve)
4. Wing Commander Prophecy (besides the english manuals etc, contains extra reference cards in all nordic languages)
5. A CD that came with PC Gamer containing WCPSO.
6. Privateer Gold (yepp, manual on CD, contains Righteous Fire expansion Pack)
7: Privateer 2: The Darkening (EA classics release, manuals in Swedish)

So you can now become, instantaneously, a super collector of Wing Commander games.

Hope I'm not violating any forum rules, read through them (although its quite late and I'm tired) and didn't see anything about this and hope I posted it in the right place.

Price you ask? Was thinking in the range of 2000 to 2500 SEK (Swedish Crowns).
I'll even throw in Star Trek: Starfleet Academy with expansion pack Chekov's Lost missions and Star Trek: Klingon Academy for the serious and quick buyer:) If someone wanted to pay 3000 SEK, well then I'll throw in a Thrustmaster HOTAS: Attack Throttle (WCS Mark III) and Top Gun Joystick (FCS Mark III) (both only used approximately 10 to 20 hours).

PS I've never played more than 5 missions each in any of these games:( Like the story, music, premises, but not so much the gameplay. Other priorities now.

So if you live in Stockholm, drop on by. If not and you want them, well I'll have to check postage to your place.

Don't know how the forum system works here if it will tell me someone has answered a post or sent a PM so just in case I'll leave my mail here in anti spam format: LE_RAZ at YAHOO dot COM

Cheers!
Michal W. from the beatiful city by the water, Stockholm

Couldn't find any edit original message buttons so:
8. Origin's Official Guide to Privateer 2 The Darkening is also included (280+ pages, and 2 sided color poster)

Oh and the Privateer 2 version works with the speed patch: Priv2Patch_0.1 (slowdown for fast computers) so speed is normal after the patch is applied:)

Back