To all Newbies

Vampyre

Spaceman
If your new then why don't we chat in here
until we get up to date on everything.

--------------------------
The world is a Vampyre!!

You won't get up to date on anything talking amongst yourselves... As long as you use common sense no one will give you problems.
(If they do... they'll have to deal with ME
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal with you?
smile.gif
You're not going after my job by any chance, are you?
smile.gif

No... I'm just good at that kind of thing... in other words I enjoy telling people what to do as long as I have just cause
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

But when do you have just cause?
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Have you ever by any chance been voted "most likely to become a control freak"?

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

I decided to make this little chat forum so newbies could share all their knowledge so that they wouldn't look like an idiot.

That's alright Vampyre, feel free to jump in at any forum... because remember...
*stares at TC, who is admiring his favorite 'boot'*
...Even TC here was a newbie >
smile.gif

Thats good to know but I made this up so people new to the Wing Commander sight because when I first joined I started the "blair isn't dead chat" and I think it would have been nice if someone warned me.

lol...
Now you know.

It's just spilt milk, no worries.

------------------
Metras

Member of BlackLance HQ

"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

I personally don't care if people talk about the same thing over and over again (I just ignore it...) but it is listed in the rules...

2) If you think a subject you're posting is controversial (eg. Blair's death), think twice before posting it. While a good debate is to be enjoyed, some subjects have been debated to the death.

it was even the example
smile.gif

Oh well... it's in the past... You can't really learn what you should and shouldn't say by talking to others that don't know either.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Oh... uh, you did read the Rules, right?
smile.gif
Otherwise, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you. And that might be somewhat painful.

Oh my TC... looks like General Quarto out-flanked you again...
I'd suggest raising your shields and watching the IFF on Quarto's Vesuvius before you start firing your lasers at him...

I don't know about you, but Quarto's IFF codes say that he's one to not aggrivate.

rolleyes.gif

------------------
Assistant Game Master - Chief of Public Relations
BlackLance HQ
"Every truth has three sides."

[This message has been edited by Metras (edited June 05, 2000).]

You're just confused, Metras
smile.gif
. I wasn't talking to TC, I was talking to Vampyre. TC knows the rules quite well, there is no reason to kill him... except of course to hear him beg for mercy... uh... never mind.

I make certain I know the rules of anything I'm involved in. If I did not then I would be unable to tell if someone's screwing me over due to the rules... And I can always use technicalities to protect my interests

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

But, are they really yours to begin with?
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Back