Thrakhath's ship...

Dralthi5

Spaceman
Does anyone know what class the Prince's ship in WC2 (The Ha'ifra, I believe) was?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Er, you mean Rigakh, DH
smile.gif
Except that LOAF insists that they're different types of ships. So we don't actually know what class the Hha'ifra is. But it sure is a nice ship.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless he's got inside information, who knows, he rarely reveals his sources, I would have to disagree. The ship looks enough like it that it could be a variation upon that design, like the Bengal design change, or the WC3 corvette. Design changes don't always necessitate a new class distinction. If he's got some data, I'd like to read it. Until then, have you a better answer than Bloodfang?
biggrin.gif

Well, I also argued for quite a while that it must be a Rigakh. But LOAF says that when he visited Origin, he saw 3D models for both the Rigakh and the Hha'ifra, and that they were definitely different.
*Shrug* They look pretty much identical to me, but...

Ah...well is it that the name could be applied? I mean Thrak does have certain modification privelages, you would assume given that he had at least two ships built for himself.

What else did he say?

Well, I can't remember. I'm just looking for the right thread right now, but you know how that goes. Still, it's great fun to go prowling through the old threads, and I'll search a bit more before I give up.

In the meantime, however, I did find an interesting statement written by TC. It goes something like this...

KILRATHIUM IS PEOPLE!!!! PEOPLE!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ah yes, the foccilized ore.
biggrin.gif

Well if you find something let me know, otherwise the topic will be left in limbo.

Still mining... but here's another one of those odd quotes from the olden days. Death's Head said:
Woohoo I knew I was good at something!
Seems he had a bit of confidence problem, back then.
biggrin.gif

At last! I have found it! And you know Death's Head, you took part in that conversation.
smile.gif

LOAF Says:
I can state for a fact that models existed for both the Hha'Ifra and Rigakh... although the Rigakh was never actually converted to .bmps and used in SO for space reasons. The Hha'Ifra is much wider, too. I have seen the 3D models for both, and they are different
smile.gif
. The Rigakh is considerably more tube-like...

Mad Hatter: Nope, he meant what he said. You have to consider that TC is one of the... stranger ones... amongst us.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited May 19, 2000).]

Thanks anyway, it's not all that important anyway.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited May 19, 2000).]

I was watching Soilent Green at the time. I mean things like I say them, otherwise I wouldn't say it and yes, I may be one of the 'stranger' ones and I take that as a compliment. (Though I don't know if Quarto is in any position to call people strange
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Oh yeah... that would go under that whole undermining authority thing wouldn't it... hmm... Oh well
smile.gif

TC

P.S. CIC GREEN IS SHIPS!!! SHIPS!!!

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I think that Thrakhath is one of the worst "aces" of WC. Even worse than Seether!!!

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

i wouldn't know, i blast him as soon as i decloak so, i've never taken him on in one on one combat...

i think he jumps out as soon as i decloak so i have so do it that fast...

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCSCRP

Back