This Suits Me Fine (July 2, 2012)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Here's another great treasure from Pix's Origin Adventures. Pix discovered this advertisement in the March 1995 issue of PC Gamer (the UK version.) It's a simple trivia contest to win Mark Hamill's Wing Commander III flight suit! The most exciting thing is the detailed photographs of the prop, including the best ever shot I've seen of the rare 'combined forces' logo patch. Could we use this image to have a run of these patches commissioned for fans?

--
Original update published on July 2, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
how has nobody commented on this yet. people who want to make flight suits for conventions. THIS IS YOUR STYLE GUIDE... get cracking! also send photos :D

Yeah, I think it would be cool to have such a thing.
It's the same thing with the confed blue uniform. I have to ask my brother again, he told me he knows someone who is really into that kind of stuff, sewing and so on. Maybe the time has come to really try.

Hi guys, I stumbled across this thread via googledust and thought I could help. I won that competition however many years ago it was and wanted to offer whatever photos you are after for references :) actually I took a load and sent them to that chap who runs Pix's Origin Adventures, who has posted them all at their original resolution. The specific post is here: http://www.pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/mark-hamills-wing-commander-3-flight-suit/

So yeah if you need anything photo-wise, give me a shout or reply here :)

All the best o/

Back