The thing about school

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first two years of HS were grand, the third year took a turn for the worst but was still pretty good, and finally I nosedived into a complete depressive trance until maybe a year ago.

I don't really remember senior year, more like glimpses of mistakes, hilarious scenes, and What color was my parachute.

Honestly, Stick with class. Unless you plan on staying at your high school for the rest of your life, enjoy the company of others, go out and talk crap, don't just go home right after school. And remember, Bed times are for people in their 20s and their early adolescence as well as homework is relative to the time you receive it.

And mixing math classes with Rockstar Cola is a great idea...No...really.

Gotta agree with everyone here, once you get to college/university and can actually choose what you want to learn it gets much much much better, I was a C student back in High School and now I'm an A student cuz I actually want to learn the course material (for the most part, theres still some classes I dont really like, ugh Math).

I really wanna try the net method now, I should try it while I'm bouncing haha.

Nah, I've read The Game and followed up with Magic Bullets, but I don't sarge. Not yet, anyway.

I find the subject quite fascinating, but I've never yet met anyone who actually used the PUA techniques in those books. I've known a couple of PUAs who use their own techniques, and probably don't even know that they are, in fact, PUAs.

Back when I was a budding PUA, I did look into a one guy's offering. To be honest, I found the whole thing a little outlandish and couldn't really imagine anyone actually trying the stuff he suggested. It may work, but it would be a hell of a leap of faith to walk in a joint and risk it.

Toward the end, I developed a technique comically labelled "Shock and Awe". Only tried it out a couple times though, but it worked pretty well. Might be a cultural thing.

Green Allosaurus

green_allosaurus.jpg

I'm sure a few folks here first cut their teeth with Rachael and Flint (hopefully we've all got further than that now).

There's nothing creepy or weird about picking up chicks.

Or is there? Am I on the wrong site?????

PS: We're off-topic. School kids PUA'ing? Nasty. Should I open a new thread?

There's something creepy and weird about hijacking some kid's thread at a video game message board about school being hard to internet moronically about it, though.

Fair enough. This kind of stuff should only be taught to boys once they hit fourteen. I have a friend whose dad got him his first hooker then.

If this had been a Dinosaur Game Deathmatch, everyone would be banned right now. We'd all be dead, do you understand? Dead.

I suspect Dinosaur Deathmatch might be a safer subject, even with the inevitable fatalities. I believe my PUA diversion has caused a little discomfort.

Heh, yeah. If the moderators approve though, I'd love to continue the discussion in a new thread.

Okay, I'll open an off-topic called PUA where we can continue. Hopefully we'll avoid causing any offence along the way.

It's such a shame the internet can't really convey "tone of voice", even with emoticons. I'd bet a lot of misunderstandings would be avoided.

Are you sure you didn't ban the wrong guy here? After all, I was the one who expressed interest in continuing the subject.

Would you be ever so kind as to close this topic, somebody? It's so off-topic and screwed that it's not even funny.

It started out as a train wreck, why would you expect it to get any better with age?

Pending input from any other staffers wanting to sacrifice IQ points, I'm throwing police tape around this accident scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back